• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Rickuh

Mua'Dib
42 Badges
Nov 9, 2002
Visit site
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Pride of Nations
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Imperator: Rome - Magna Graecia
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Darkest Hour
  • Deus Vult
  • East India Company
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Victoria 2
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
I was invading Yugoslavia in July 1940 as the Germans, making sure none of my allies entered the territory to ensure all provinces fell to the Germans. I had captured Belgrade and Sarajevo, and attempted to annex but failed (no annex option highlighted).

Soon afterwards, Yugoslavia became Romanian and German forces in Yugoslavia consisting of 2 Dive Bomber Div (Ju87), 1 Corps (3 Mtn Div), 1 Pz Corps (4 Pz Div, 1 Mech Div, 1 Inf Div), and 1 Army (12 Inf Div) disappeared from the map, never to be seen again. :(

Definately a game-breaker. All updated drivers.

P4 1.7GHz
256M RAMBUS
Gigs of free HD space
Nvidia GeForce 3 Ti
SB Live!

Upvote 0
Thanks, didn't catch that. But why would Yugoslavia become part of Romania? There were no Romanian units in Yugoslavia. :(

Are you 110% certain that you had captured Belgrade and not the Romanians? Also are 110% certain that the provinces weren't given to Romania and not Germany?

Yes, 200% certain. The Romanians had previously "stole" several Polish provinces during that war. I had control over all non-German Axis units and the only forces inside Yugoslavia were German.

Here's additional information that may help. The supply paths to the German units in Yugoslavia ran through my Hungarian and Romanian allies' territory.

Do you have a saved game of before Yugolsavia was annexed while you where at war with them? It looks like Belgrade was handed to Romania (it is right next door after all).

No, sorry. This event occured in July, 1940, and although I had autosave set for every 10 months, my previous autosave is from September, 1938.:(

Damn I'll see what I can do here. But getting this situation again will be tricky to duplicate.