• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

thereddogman

Recruit
1 Badges
Aug 28, 2015
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
I have started playing Darkest hour again but as i play the game i have noticed that my tech teams start to disappear randomly. Anybody else notice this and can i get some suggestions as to what is happening?

Disappearing... perhaps after you liberate/release countries you have conquered or annexed?
No, i'm sitting in the US watching WW1 happen and suddenly i go to begin the next land doctrine and Fredrick Funston is missing. This is the second time i've noticed this. Pershing has also vanished in the past allong with Curtis at one point on other games(same game different run). So its a recurring issue that i'm not sure why its happening.

Well, sometimes new TTs appear, sometimes old TTs disappear. It happens on predetermined dates (or by events, sometimes).
In this case, Funston is not available after 1917 and Pershing is not available after 1924. It's correct.

• 1Like
Reactions: