• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

kassiek

Recruit
26 Badges
Apr 11, 2018
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
You've disabled this again, after re-enabling it again (How many times is this?). Which also disables all the dependent mods.

Could you make your minds up as to wether its a good mod or a bad mod because this is getting silly. You are beginning to look like idiots who don't know what they are doing,.
Make a damn white list if its an automatic content scanner thats disabling it. Or just remove it and all dependent mods if you think its a bad mod and leave it removed.
Pick a route forward.

You are ruining my experience of Surviving Mars when I can no longer load playthroughs with multiple hours spent.

Choggi's library mod missing on xbox one. I have an old version of it installed but it will not work with current choggi mods (nor can I uninstall it). Please give us access back to choggi's library and stop doing what ever you are doing that removes it from our paradox mod installer. Unlike PC players we have no option of self installing mods!!!!