• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

poono

Recruit
Nov 6, 2022
I just noticed a big problem with dirty tray, and I am not sure if it's a bug or not.

I know dirty tray not being cleaned by cooks has been asked multiple times on different forum and support. I have run into this problem as well and exhausted all the possible solve and none has ever worked for me. In my new game with only 70 prisoners, I have tried increasing number of cooks (20 cooks), increasing amount of serving table, (10 serving table), increase tome between meals (at least 6 hrs and at most 10 hrs), put the sink in the canteen, only serving one meal a day. None has any effect, just more dirty tray building up.

However, while I was trying to solve the tray problem, I noticed that when I move the sink around, a cook will immediately run to the canteen and pick up a stack of tray to clean in the moved sink. After that, other trays will still be left behind and not being cleaned. I have tried moving every sink I have (~6 sinks) and they all worked the same. Once moved, a stack of tray will be cleaned and then the sink is never being used until I move it again.

I can't find anyone mentioned this online (at least not yet). So if anyone has the same problem, feel free to try and see if you can replicate it.

Hopefully this will be fixed soon.

I just noticed a big problem with dirty tray, and I am not sure if it's a bug or not.

I know dirty tray not being cleaned by cooks has been asked multiple times on different forum and support. I have run into this problem as well and exhausted all the possible solve and none has ever worked for me. In my new game with only 70 prisoners, I have tried increasing number of cooks (20 cooks), increasing amount of serving table, (10 serving table), increase tome between meals (at least 6 hrs and at most 10 hrs), put the sink in the canteen, only serving one meal a day. None has any effect, just more dirty tray building up.

However, while I was trying to solve the tray problem, I noticed that when I move the sink around, a cook will immediately run to the canteen and pick up a stack of tray to clean in the moved sink. After that, other trays will still be left behind and not being cleaned. I have tried moving every sink I have (~6 sinks) and they all worked the same. Once moved, a stack of tray will be cleaned and then the sink is never being used until I move it again.

I can't find anyone mentioned this online (at least not yet). So if anyone has the same problem, feel free to try and see if you can replicate it.

Same problem here

Could I get a copy of your save file dropped here if you're still experiencing this on the current patch? You'll need to zip the .prison file.

I have been having the same/similar issue in my prisons for a while now. If I CTRL and click to prioritize where the stacks of trays are or the sinks, they'll hop right to it but then stop once more after they finish the singular task.