• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Kemosabe73

Sergeant
Jun 26, 2020
I don't have any dig sites on my current play though. Is that normal? It's around year 2325 and I'm playing Authoritarian/Materialistic Lithoids in a small galaxy on XBox One S with all DLC. Also have 2.25 planet multiplier.

Thanks!

It seems they are very rare without Relics dlc (if not bugged). I played 4 games on medium and large and after exploring about 80-90% of the map I found 0 or max 1 dig site. A bit more would be nice.

PS. And relics for all/more leviathans would be awesome.

• 1Like
Reactions:
There are currently two archaeology sites in the game, which were the free archaeology sites included in the PC version 2.6. They are not guaranteed to spawn in every galaxy in every playthrough.

• 1Like
Reactions:
There are currently two archaeology sites in the game, which were the free archaeology sites included in the PC version 2.6. They are not guaranteed to spawn in every galaxy in every playthrough.
2 sound a teeny tiny bit to low.... 4 would be nice especially in a 600 Star Galaxy. Wouldn't it have been more "fair" to have a Digsite North, East, South and West in the Galaxy? (Or 3, North, Southeast, Southwest)
I have found one in my currently new playthrough and its in an enemy Empire, unreachable to me because i can't wage war agains them and they don't do war against me xD

Then again i got the L-Cluster, Gray and Bubbles....

2 sound a teeny tiny bit to low.... 4 would be nice especially in a 600 Star Galaxy. Wouldn't it have been more "fair" to have a Digsite North, East, South and West in the Galaxy? (Or 3, North, Southeast, Southwest)
I have found one in my currently new playthrough and its in an enemy Empire, unreachable to me because i can't wage war agains them and they don't do war against me xD

Then again i got the L-Cluster, Gray and Bubbles....
just wait for ancient relics to come out...

solves the problem