• Crusader Kings II Expansion Subscription

Subscribe to the CK II Expansion and enjoy unlimited access to 13 major expansions and more!

• Paradox Space Exploration Sale has arrived! Up to 75% off

How's the space on your hard drive? Paradox wants to challenge your galaxy brain with a great selection of space exploration games - and they're all on sale for some very down-to-earth prices! The sale runs from May 4th until May 10th at 17:00 CEST / 08:00 PDT.

May 4th - May 10th
  • Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

Kemosabe73

Corporal
Jun 26, 2020
I don't have any dig sites on my current play though. Is that normal? It's around year 2325 and I'm playing Authoritarian/Materialistic Lithoids in a small galaxy on XBox One S with all DLC. Also have 2.25 planet multiplier.

Thanks!

Bl4ckSh33p

Captain
21 Badges
Apr 19, 2017
soft.bl4cksh33p.de
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Prison Architect
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Knights of Pen and Paper 2
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
It seems they are very rare without Relics dlc (if not bugged). I played 4 games on medium and large and after exploring about 80-90% of the map I found 0 or max 1 dig site. A bit more would be nice.

PS. And relics for all/more leviathans would be awesome.

• 1Like
Reactions:

MrFreake_PDX

Major
Community Ambassador
9 Badges
Feb 20, 2020
  • Stellaris
There are currently two archaeology sites in the game, which were the free archaeology sites included in the PC version 2.6. They are not guaranteed to spawn in every galaxy in every playthrough.

• 1Like
Reactions:

Lyk2

Private
Feb 25, 2020
There are currently two archaeology sites in the game, which were the free archaeology sites included in the PC version 2.6. They are not guaranteed to spawn in every galaxy in every playthrough.
2 sound a teeny tiny bit to low.... 4 would be nice especially in a 600 Star Galaxy. Wouldn't it have been more "fair" to have a Digsite North, East, South and West in the Galaxy? (Or 3, North, Southeast, Southwest)
I have found one in my currently new playthrough and its in an enemy Empire, unreachable to me because i can't wage war agains them and they don't do war against me xD

Then again i got the L-Cluster, Gray and Bubbles....

MordridBlack

Major
16 Badges
Jan 1, 2020
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
2 sound a teeny tiny bit to low.... 4 would be nice especially in a 600 Star Galaxy. Wouldn't it have been more "fair" to have a Digsite North, East, South and West in the Galaxy? (Or 3, North, Southeast, Southwest)
I have found one in my currently new playthrough and its in an enemy Empire, unreachable to me because i can't wage war agains them and they don't do war against me xD

Then again i got the L-Cluster, Gray and Bubbles....
just wait for ancient relics to come out...

solves the problem