• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

Hartmann

Kaiser v.G.G. (abdicated)
1 Badges
Oct 20, 2000
Visit site
How EXACTLY do the levels differ? I especially would like to know the answer for the difficulty levels - there´s no reference to what effects they have in the manual...

Thanx, Hartmann

unmerged(28)

Game Designer
Jan 21, 2000
Originally posted by Hartmann:
How EXACTLY do the levels differ? I especially would like to know the answer for the difficulty levels - there´s no reference to what effects they have in the manual...

Difficulty levels is about starting cash.
Aggressiveness level is the warlikeness of the AI countries.

/Greven

Hartmann

Kaiser v.G.G. (abdicated)
1 Badges
Oct 20, 2000
Visit site
Thanx Greven and Johann! :)

The difference is in fact important for me! I would allow myself to start with some more cash (especially when playing a minor country) but I wouldn´t want to have 'good fortune' turned on ;). Which actually gives me a nice idea for the Addon/EU2. How about to be able to finetune these settings (money, unitcosts, probability of success etc.)within the options?

Hartmann

[This message has been edited by Hartmann (edited 31-10-2000).]