• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
First play, so I decide to give bonus to Axis, nothing to Allies and Soviet, Gerrmany blitz over Europe : Poland fell in 20 days, Danemark, well so fast I didn't see it, then they decided in April 40 to attack France, low countries and Yougoslovia at the same time (and succeed quickly !) after that Greece was simple for them (Italia attack Greece too).
They didn't attack Norway, oh and btw Republican Spain win the civil war, I didn't use the event but the brits decided to intervene.

Situation in North Africa in June '41 :

Very good job, so now a bug with the multi role's pics :

and for Greenland and Iceland, I took them in '40 with the event but there was some German's garrison there, and they didn't move after the event.

I cannot get Stars and Stripes to install from GG. It tells me: HOI3 FTM(3.05) not found. My installation is fine and last week GG had no problem finding it to download DIG. I have boxed HOI3, all other add-ons are GG. My install path is: c:\Wargames\Hearts of Iron III.

Am still waiting for a reply from GG Tutor. Any help is appreciated.

It might have some bugs guys don't worry. If you have the right checksum (EPFO) you have the right game. :)

I'll open a thread in a couple of days for bug reporting and stuff. Be sure patches will be here for the best game experience!

Well that was a fast release!One question for Devildread:If I decide to boost the Axis in the beginning is there a way to stop the effect after Germany attacks Russia?

giving "cant find hoi ftm 3.05" error

any way to unpack the GG files and do it manually ?

Just download the installer from gamersgate. Then if the stars and stripes installer opens install it to desktop. Then just copy the files to the mod dir.

If you have problem with the GG installer contact their customer support. If enough people complain about it maybe they will imagine another way.

Well that was a fast release!One question for Devildread:If I decide to boost the Axis in the beginning is there a way to stop the effect after Germany attacks Russia?

Not at the moment, why not in a patch. :)

defo not working, ive even copied the game + the GG downloader to the same drive, its just not having it, instantly closing without any chance to modify target :(

Awh, I only gave Axis a buff, suppose that was stupid. They steamrolled Soviet Union and Italy almost had whole Northern Africa, strange that Japan still had a stalemate in China though hehe.
Germany had an IC of 1050 :eek:. (They are abit east from Moscow)

i installed DI:SS yet and everything is fine.

But one point i have to complain about: the DI series are DLC's, not mods so why we dont get such funny icons for the avatar?

Any ETA on the Steam version? :)

Should be out now, just saw an announcement on Steam.

i installed DI:SS yet and everything is fine.

But one point i have to complain about: the DI series are DLC's, not mods so why we dont get such funny icons for the avatar?

This isn't a DLC as much as a paid-for mod. The Devs of the game had nothing to do with it other than give the O.K..

Just bought my copy with Blue Coins, who knew they'd ever be good for something? ;)