• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Does anyone knows why this happens ? im playing on ftm 3.05 and already patched DIG to 2.06. Also tried to fix it making a copy of HOI3 mother folder and copying mod folder into it (as the main thread says for boxes over model problem) and im still getting this bug

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    517,8 KB · Views: 187
  • 2.png
    2.png
    382,2 KB · Views: 181
  • 3.png
    3.png
    291,8 KB · Views: 171
Hi guys. Yesterday i bought HoI3 Collection and i am not able to launch it with TFH. Is this normal?, the launcher shows a white box making impossible to select any other mod. And with FTM it crashes. I bought it from steam... Thanks in advance.

Hi guys. Yesterday i bought HoI3 Collection and i am not able to launch it with TFH. Is this normal?, the launcher shows a white box making impossible to select any other mod. And with FTM it crashes. I bought it from steam... Thanks in advance.
Have the exact same problem

I'm confused did anyone ever get this to work for TFH? I see a bunch of different links posted.

I'm confused did anyone ever get this to work for TFH? I see a bunch of different links posted.
No! I never got either of the Dies Irae Mods to work with TFH.

I can play them by disabling TFH and going back to FTM, but as far as I can tell they are not compatible with TFH.

I can't get it to work, I always get crashes on Quad creation.
With the 2.06 patch and the FTM launcher in the 4,000s and with the whole Vorwarts Panzer collection in the 3,000s.
I'm sure I did everything right install wise, I even deleted the game and every folder and registry file, putting all on a brand new install.
Using the Steam Collection version of HOI 3.
Very frustrating, I bought HOI 3 specifically to play Dies Irae GD :(

Pretty sure that Dies Irae was only for up to SF, IIRC. Or even just a 1.4 clean install.