• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Only file there is "launch".

**** it! I will just call my bank to cancel this transactionand buy it day after tomorrow at Steam.

sorry, but you own it and you can't give it back. if you cancel the payment you are getting problems.
if you buy it from steam you need the game itself from steam as far as i know.

I downloaded it 3 times already and totally reinstalled HoI3 twice.... it would be so much easier if GG didnt put it into their stupid encrypted installer.

I agree with you, did you try to contact GG? I have the temporary files in my download folder after a failed installation. This is not normal that you don't have them.

Quick run through on two scenarios with BROKEN unit display on the production screen:

36'
Mountain
Militia
Garrison
AA
AT
Art

44'
L. Panzer
PzG
Mountain
Garrison
Jagdpanzer
AA
AT
Art
Pioneer
Military Police
CAG
CAS
Destroyer

These broken unit displays also translate over to the map.

Quick run through on two scenarios with BROKEN unit display on the production screen:

36'
Mountain
Militia
Garrison
AA
AT
Art

44'
L. Panzer
PzG
Mountain
Garrison
Jagdpanzer
AA
AT
Art
Pioneer
Military Police
CAG
CAS
Destroyer

These broken unit displays also translate over to the map.

What do you mean broken? They work for me. :s

Wasn't the panzers supposed to be upgradable to Afrika Korps? Also the infanterie (mot) can't upgrade... : (

You need to research the tech in order to build the units.

I solved the installation problem by following instructions i found in the pre-order thread. here is how I did it:
downloaded and installed the DLC (in my case from Gamersgate) to the download folder (instructions were to use desktop). you will find a folder there called "HOI3". inside are two files (gfx and mod) plus uninstall stuff. I just copied the two above files (gfx and mod) to the main game folder (which should be a copy of unmodded HOI3/SF).
use the laucher, now you can choose between default (vanilla game) and Dies Irae. runs just fine now.
DD, Danevang, you guys did a splendid job. A little disappointed you get standard names (interceptor I instead of BF/ME-109, for instance), but I take it this will be taken care of eventually.

hope this post helps for anyone having trouble installing the DLC.

Thank you misterbean, I got the very same problem but now it´s solved. I think some sort of installing instructions would be welcomed, because I am sure this is the first time many people uses a mod (certainly it´s my first time)

I have added the misterbean post to the first one of the thread in order to help more people. :)

What do you mean broken? They work for me. :s

I am unable to the see the model correctly on the map or productions screen. By model I mean the picture of the unit and the human model to the left of the description of the unit. It appears the unit model is oversized and takes up the entire left hand side to the left of the unit description.

On 1st February I'm getting the event "War of the Rhineland in France" and suddenly I'm at war with the French and the UK. Does that mean the French declared war on me through an event or is my "War of the Rhineland" event bugged and happens automatically?

I am unable to the see the model correctly on the map or productions screen. By model I mean the picture of the unit and the human model to the left of the description of the unit. It appears the unit model is oversized and takes up the entire left hand side to the left of the unit description.
I'm having the same problem with these types of units.

When I set my interceptors to air intercept, after a few interceptions they are automatically set to "no orders", even though at the mission tab I mark the "Continuos" option.

Hey. Im not clear on exactly what version of HOI this is meant for. Does "unaltered" mean 2.04d or the 2.04e hotfix? Devildread, could please post the correct checksum in the 1st post?
This looks awsome!

When I set my interceptors to air intercept, after a few interceptions they are automatically set to "no orders", even though at the mission tab I mark the "Continuos" option.

known bug from vanilla.

Hey. Im not clear on exactly what version of HOI this is meant for. Does "unaltered" mean 2.04d or the 2.04e hotfix? Devildread, could please post the correct checksum in the 1st post?
This looks awsome!

it doesn't matter but i suggest 2.04e.