• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Bacax

Recruit
Apr 1, 2014
So, here is my issue. I went with the scarlet chorus, and got sent to the burning library right away. When I was talking to Tunon, I was sure that I said I would go talk to Ashe, but I got sent to Cacaphony instead.
Anyway, I went and got the Lethian spire before talking to Tunon, and I turned it into a library.

Now, I am in the burning library, and I need to exchange an artifact for the scroll, but the only artifact I have is the staff I got in the same room and I want to keep that. I have read that you can create artifacts with a forge spire, and that you can get artifacts from other locations, but the burning library is the only place on the map I can go.

Anyone know how I can get another artifact to exchange, or am I stuck with using my staff or letting the library fall?

So, here is my issue. I went with the scarlet chorus, and got sent to the burning library right away. When I was talking to Tunon, I was sure that I said I would go talk to Ashe, but I got sent to Cacaphony instead.
Anyway, I went and got the Lethian spire before talking to Tunon, and I turned it into a library.

Now, I am in the burning library, and I need to exchange an artifact for the scroll, but the only artifact I have is the staff I got in the same room and I want to keep that. I have read that you can create artifacts with a forge spire, and that you can get artifacts from other locations, but the burning library is the only place on the map I can go.

Anyone know how I can get another artifact to exchange, or am I stuck with using my staff or letting the library fall?

My memory might be wrong, but I'm sure there is something around the area where you can take the scroll that you can place in there as replacement.
Try looking around. Otherweise, yeah you have to either sacrifice your staff or let the library burn down.