• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
SeanB said:
Excellent, and I'll lead the coup to depose El Presidente Rocketman. :D

I'm putting you in charge of charging the enemy lines. Here's a butter knife.

I put a question to my Cabinet. Are the Jingoistic policies of the LPA useful enough for them to replace the Interventionist/Moralist/Slaver...ist policies of the DNJ?

I direct that we shall begin preparing for another war with Columbia to seize their coffee plantations and isolate their capital.

Is there any room for another general?
I'd love some of that colombian coffee.

_=_=_=_=_=_

Rocketman said:
I'll be the President.

Wow, Your Excellency this is indeed a great honour. I shall gladly shower you with evil wars and lands to conquAAR!

=_=_=_=_=_=

SeanB
It will be more than you think, muahahaaah... Colombia is really weak now; as at the beginning of War I, it only has two regiments, one cav, one inf, alhough during the war it heavily relied on (i'm not sure, either mobilised troops, or) rebels, 5 regiments of'em. Thank God I had 6 and spent it conquering their amazonian provs while dedicated all their regiments to liberating their sierran (i.e. mountain) provs, mostly their capital!

They will be easy prey!

Olifranc
Spreekt ge Vlaams, Français, Deutsch, or predominantly English? :D
Your Eminence, I am but a humble MessengerofGod(TM)! Here, have a Colombian conquered peanut!
How about Minister of Education, we all know Ecuador only became laic in its education during their Liberal Revolution (under Leonidas Plaza, early 20th Century after beating Liberal ex-president Eloy Alfaro in a deceitful election...)
YES ECUADORIAN HISTORY IS COMPLEX :p IM THE ONLY NON-ECUADORIAN OF MY CLASS AND THE ONLY ONE WHO LISTENS AND DOES THE WORK, ROFLMAO!).

SeanB (again)
You are deprived of PeanutPrivileges(TM) and sent to Colonial Quito with a board saying GRINGO, just for punishment! We must HONOUR the greatest corrupt and anachronic Presidente Rocketman :p We shall ned him to build anachronic rockets of our own! Then may we remove him, anachronically, using another anachronism: "All your bases are belong to us!" "w00t!" :rofl:

Wenis
NO! The Peanuts are of greater importance. The maxim is as such:
FOR PEANUTS! FOR glory!

The War Monger
De acuerdo. And don't forget the peanuts we shall deprive them of! All those peanuts without a master..... They will soon be ours! Muahahaah!

Rocketman
Yessir Anachronismdude, Sir! We shall invade as soon as our armies are drafted!

Hargulf123
Thou art accepted. Agh, no this is the NINEteenth century... You's accepted dude! Argh! Wrong setting AGAIN!

NOTE I (the Ruthless) TO ALL, King of Ecuador:
Generals are by no way modded by ME. Upon their deaths I shall report either a glorious death in combat, a dishonourable drowning in peanuts of a conquered city, or a retirement into their personal haciendas of hemp away from the blood and guts and back to their beloved playstations :p :D
Code:
I insert leadership into the F12 menu
and use it to build a random ECU
general, which I then modify in the
Savegame file to give a name.
BUT if someone knows or expects an absence (whether temporary or permanent) please notify me and I'll let you...DIE... for the next update, so you can personally attend to your funeral, as is custom in most christian parts of the world :p

NOTE II (the Flexible) TO ALL King of Ecuador:
The deadline of GMT 00:00 on Saturday still stands, unless at least six people vote the acceleration, in which case I'll o what I can (I honestly didn't expect such quick feedback, so now suddenly a week seems to be a bit much :p)

NOTE III (the Pious) TO ALL of Ecuador:
Tomorrow is my last IB mock exam, Spanish level B (which is ridiculously easy, like "The brown-haired dog ate the white children." Is the dog brown-haired? []True []False. Reason:_Because line 14 states "The brown-haired dog"___
So I expect I'll have massive amounts of free time soon. This actually sucks, cos my overzealousness causes great losses in readership, so I'm thinking about starting another (a third!) AAR...
As established and honourable readers, what would you like to see from me? (If you say, "nothing more, agh the horror!" I will personally exile you to outer-space where there are no Peanuts(TM)!!! ;))

Right I think I've said everything, game on! Post on! Browse on! ...or whatever it is you people are now doing :p

Thomas

AMBASSADEBELGIE :

Ik spreek meer frans als andere talen, ik praat in het vlaams als een spanische koe hehe
Parce que j'aime notre bonne vieille Europe ;)
But to speak clear and understandable for others, english will fit here, don't you think ? :)
Ministery of education ?
Sounds good ! I take it !
YOU ALL TAKE A PEN AND PAPER, HERE IS THE DICTATION !!!
Onnnnnce upoooon a tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime ......... Once upoooon a tiiiiiiiime ... There waaaaaaas a maggggggggnificent countryyyyy ... there waaaaaas a maggggnificent countryyyyy ... named ECUADOOOOOOOOOR whose destinyyyyy was to conquere the world and dictate it its wish and and take its gold and embrace god's will and give us their girls and and and .... :eek:o
WHAT ??? It is too fast ???
:mad:

*sigh* :(
they are not ready .... they are not ready ...
:(

Oh, i forgot, Bless this toughly conquered peanut, may Columbia bring us even more, until we turn to brazil and take its coffee and cocoa ....
WHO SAID CHOCOLAAAATE ?? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
£13.19? I'm buying with Olifranc's salary! Damn robed wussy god-believer... :p

How to Stage a Military Coup: Planning to Execution

Nice book, hmmm...

Step 1, make enemies
Done

Step 2, make armies
Done

Step 3, steal peanuts
Uhh, we're busy with that right now asa matter of fact...

You DO know belgian chocolate comes from ecuadorian cacao? (but here Nestle have the monopoly and i mean MONOPOLY so they make shit and we have to swallow it... Agh, at least there's the peanuts...)

P.S. Olifranc, they ARE ready... what did you think the definition of CANNON FODDER was hmm?

You're actually survivng with barely 600 hussars around you (thank God I pulled youout of Bogota on time! or youd be DEAD :p, cos by accident I let you reach the enemy's two divisions + digin bonus before the infantry (whoops!:D))

Numbers matters not.What we lack in quantity we make up for ten times in spirit and brilliant leadership!

General Haraldo de Gulfa Numero Unodostres reporting for duty! For the presidente! May his victories be many and his coffee plantations abundant!

So,when do we destroy the cowardly colombians and take what is rightfully ours?

We shall have to await the holy night of saturday for that, unless six of you decide otherwise hinthint :p

AmbassadeBelgie said:
£13.19? I'm buying with Olifranc's salary! Damn robed wussy god-believer... :p

How to Stage a Military Coup: Planning to Execution

Nice book, hmmm...

Step 1, make enemies
Done

Step 2, make armies
Done

Step 3, steal peanuts
Uhh, we're busy with that right now asa matter of fact...

You DO know belgian chocolate comes from ecuadorian cacao? (but here Nestle have the monopoly and i mean MONOPOLY so they make shit and we have to swallow it... Agh, at least there's the peanuts...)

P.S. Olifranc, they ARE ready... what did you think the definition of CANNON FODDER was hmm?

I suddenly fear the worst ... for my faith and devotion to the president and the Nation of Ecuador, tell me, my salary will be more than £14, right ?
I demand £15 !
Or i ask God to leave you paperless next time you go to the WC ...
YOU 'll learn the words "humility" and "loneliness", miserable worm ! :mad:

Ooops, excusez moi, sometimes my nerves take control over me hehe
*note for myself : must make up a new appointment with my psychiater*

PS : Ambassade, for your info, i am certainly the most atheist archbishop sent by Rome for our Lord's Glory !! Therefore, i am the most qualified for that job hehe
As a minister of Education, or should I say, Non-Education as i see how poor our level is (I mean, our people), i 'll propose measures in order to ... in order to keep that situation the same way, because our sheep people are to be good soldiers, and a good soldier doesn't think. Can't think, sorry.
The less he knows, the less he wonders what our purposes are, and if they are sane :eek:o
Go Ecuadooooooooooooooooooooor !

I didn't know about belgian chocolate and equatorian cocoa, and i am thankful of it ... as long as our national reserve of nutella remains ...

I'm all for more Jingoism, the more Jingoism, the larger our mobilization pool can be. More bodies for the GRINDER!! Bwahaha!!

Olifranc said:
I suddenly fear the worst ... for my faith and devotion to the president and the Nation of Ecuador, tell me, my salary will be more than £14, right ?
I demand £15 !
Or i ask God to leave you paperless next time you go to the WC ...
YOU 'll learn the words "humility" and "loneliness", miserable worm ! :mad:

Ooops, excusez moi, sometimes my nerves take control over me hehe
*note for myself : must make up a new appointment with my psychiater*

PS : Ambassade, for your info, i am certainly the most atheist archbishop sent by Rome for our Lord's Glory !! Therefore, i am the most qualified for that job hehe
As a minister of Education, or should I say, Non-Education as i see how poor our level is (I mean, our people), i 'll propose measures in order to ... in order to keep that situation the same way, because our sheep people are to be good soldiers, and a good soldier doesn't think. Can't think, sorry.
The less he knows, the less he wonders what our purposes are, and if they are sane :eek:o
Go Ecuadooooooooooooooooooooor !

I didn't know about belgian chocolate and equatorian cocoa, and i am thankful of it ... as long as our national reserve of nutella remains ...

OK I'll be lenient, it'll be £10 and a peanut, per annum. I think that's enough considering you're already Minister and can thus without difficulty embezzle googols of times that amount :p

Euhhhh, stay away from my paper :hypnotise:

And it's Thomas by the way, :D

Go Ecuadoooorrr....

And don't mix Italian company Ferrero with Swiss exploiter Nestle :D Nutella rocks I agree (at least in Belgium, here it's horrid, too :p, but not as bad as the pure chocolate). Presidente Rocketman, should we attack the Swiss or is it a bit out of the scope of our immediate goals in your opinion?...

Rocketman said:
I decree that the LPA be set as the 'ruling party'.

That would be the emancipation of all our slaves! :eek:
And we won't be able to tax the People the way they should be anymore! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Are you sure you want to do this Your Excellency?

Oh, and we have loads of cash!!! :D:D:D
Should we let the people vote? (Or maybe a part of the People, like the people with > 0.01 pounds, being the upper 0.0001%ile of the nation :p.) cos we know the People can become resistant, and with a liberal govt. they will DEMAND more rights. We can't have Olifranc being stabbed in public by and angry parish now, can we? He needs to concentrate on leading his flock of sheep onto Colombian coffee, sheep, and women!

AmbassadeBelgie said:
Presidente Rocketman, should we attack the Swiss or is it a bit out of the scope of our immediate goals in your opinion?...

Can we even get to the Swiss?

That would be the emancipation of all our slaves! :eek:
And we won't be able to tax the People the way they should be anymore! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Are you sure you want to do this Your Excellency?

That would emancipate the slaves? Then don't do it.

Sorry, used to the US/CS slave setting that needs a special event to set them free.

I don't know if it emancipates them, but full citizenship MUST trigger SOME kind of emancipation or at least +militancy event, don't you think?

+ Jingoism doesnt give a bonus does it? It just lets you have a higher minimum military expense....I think.

Actually i had put that liberal one for later, for in the liberal revolution we may get from being dictatoriship and all... If you want we can mod or create another party if this one doesn't comply (I find that's a flaw in the game... Pres.Dictatorships should be able to choose their own policies/issues, like real life, not limited to (parties I put to sleep, being) Partido Conservador and Partido Liberal :p

P.s. No, you can't reach Switzerland yet... :)

I don't think we should go around handing out voting rights to everyone and his mother.Everyone who needs to have a say on the leadership of the country already has so!

Hrm, it'd let me recruit black people too though into the army if they were free...