• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

macgregor2150

Major
3 Badges
Aug 24, 2011
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Darkest Hour
  • 500k Club
This will be a 9-player game involving 3 teams of 3 players each. Internet connection strength will be required to maintain a smooth functioning game. I'm willing to match players with less than strong internet strength with others of similar internet strength.

Victory conditions - The sum total of map victory points gained or lost of the 3 countries in your alliance at the end of a scenario.

Bidding -If 2 teams want to play the same alliance, they can be bid on by promising to gain a certain number of victory points, and the first selection will go to the highest bidder; and if that promised number of points is not achieved they will gain zero points. (basically the old WiF boardgame method)

3 Possible Choices -

Allies -UK, USA, France(after fall of France can come back to help command Pacific theater)

Axis -Germany, Italy, Japan

Commintern -Russia, China, and ANY 3rd country not puppeted or aligned with Axis or Allies.

You may wish to register with me(by PM) as an individual or team(with your friends- please pick a name for your team). I only need your email, times usually available, experience level, and language(s) spoken(any language in which you're capable of playing the game with others) Only one member of each team has to speak enough English to communicate with the host.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
No catalogue where one can find players for MP games based on common age, maturity, language, desired mods, start year, country preference, available time as with other games of this genre. Forgive me Paradox, but that's just dumb. Your game however. Your missed opportunity.

I'm going to try again here to organize a MP game. My mod preference is 'all in one' though I have and will play others. I live in Florida and have plenty of available time to PLAY DH. What I don't have time for is waiting all day to find players on the fly. That is just insanely stupid.

People who want to play MP with me will have to be willing to share some contact info with me so we can communicate and coordinate a time we are willing to meet on Game Ranger. When I have enough people I will schedule a game and we'll meet on GameRanger. No waiting. We text each other and say when we can come and when we can't. If you don't respond to texts, or can't predict your schedule 24 hours or more in advance, your probably not someone I'd want to coordinate a game with.

• 1Like
Reactions: