• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(157839)

Recruit
1 Badges
Aug 23, 2009
  • Darkest Hour
I have clocked nearly 40k hours work without a glitch. I get to the DH launch site then once I launch I first get the "error not found" message. Once I continue I get the following message. "teamapps\common\Darkest Hour A HOI Game\Darkest Hour.exe". I have downloaded the game from Steam. I have reloaded the game a few times with the same results. I have not modified the files nor have picked a mod option. Help. I love this game

I have clocked nearly 40k hours work without a glitch. I get to the DH launch site then once I launch I first get the "error not found" message. Once I continue I get the following message. "teamapps\common\Darkest Hour A HOI Game\Darkest Hour.exe". I have downloaded the game from Steam. I have reloaded the game a few times with the same results. I have not modified the files nor have picked a mod option. Help. I love this game
Unfortunately "Excel not found" usually happens when a file is modified. Are you sure you didn't modify any of the files?
Did you try making a complete uninstall/reinstall?
If you're on Steam, did you try the "Verify Integrity of Game Files" option?