• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
German Ministers and Leaders in Colour, download at 1st post this thread.

Last edited:
Depends on additional sleepleader / sleepminister events. You need to ask this over there. If the mod adds a lot of those events these things need to be checked.
It works with vanilla for sure, but the rest has to be checked by other mod creators.

EDIT: An adjustment should not take very long for an experienced modder. It's the Anschluss event and 4 other events.

New version is up. Download link added to the 1st post in this thread.
Enjoy!

Btw i am searching for people who are able to work with leaders / ministers CSVs.
The idea to "translate" smaller countries like croatia or slovakia in colour from AoD to DH.

Porting the whole thing from AoD to DH is a hell of work so i'll need help.
Please apply only if you're really willing to sacrify 10 hours + X into such a project.
If you think you can do that PM me and the next version will be bigger.

cheers

Hi all,

it's rather obvious that i stopped modding since last year. Now since there are thousands of hours in my leaders projects i want to share all the stuff i produced for my favorite game series. Fell free to use everything in your mods if you like.

Everybody who wants can use, rename, retag or do whatever he/she/it wants with my mods - as long as it stays anti-racist, anti-revisionist, anti-fascist and non-commercial and integrate my stuff in their mods. I used to be very restrictive and sometimes silly in the past, sorry for that.
A mention / aknowledgement is expected and would be nice.

Be aware that integrating my images in a vanilla database is impossible since i created my own database. This especially true for the Soviet Union.

The .csvs contain thousands of footnotes about changes, name corrections, etc.
In case you need a certain source image post here and i'll upload this one. I still have a couple of gigabites on my HD (source images, coloured images, etc - sorted by country).

Please post all questions in my threads and do not send PMs.

best regards,
bm

I'm sorry, i do not have it anymore.
I completely stopped modding.
If somebody has the files, please share them here.
Would be sad if this big thing is lost.