• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It's for hoi2 only. FUBAR and not recommended for DH.

No, you are mistaken.

I can read all the DH mods on my pc, including those using the E3 map, and others using lots of extra units.

I don't see ANY limitation to this software whatsoever.

It is not limited to hoi2.

No, you are mistaken.

I can read all the DH mods on my pc, including those using the E3 map, and others using lots of extra units.

And I can confirm this!

eeeex

Please tell me the items that are not support float values.
Some items are integer, and the others are float.
If the items need supporting float values, I will change them.

The unit parameters and the tech parameters can be float values. Example 0.66

Probably best to allow for float vales everywhere? Easiest and quickest?

Celebrating like little boy... and i m allmost 40 thank uuuu very much... down side seems to be that u cant touch ministers at all in DH full mods???
I think that this tool supports to edit the ministers in DH Full.
If you said that it cannot edit minister personalities, I just know because it is not implemented yet.
Otherwise, please tell me the items that cannot be edited, and using MOD.

No, you are mistaken.

Hmm. It corrupts my minister files whenever I use it since it makes them use the old hoi2 format with no retirement year, and retirement year on my editor is greyed out ;/ Perhaps I installed it wrong... Sorry for the confusion

;EDIT;

Aaah, seems like I did something wrong somewhere. It works now and is great :D

Last edited:
Awesome sauce! I can edit things so much faster now.

Two suggestions, an export button for what you've just edited, and the ability to resize the panel where you select TAGs in minister, and model names and so on.

Also, I'm going to fix those bloody tech trees that don't have component names or just look ridiculous for their damned component skills required. I'll show you!!

EDIT: Oh and an undo button of some sort would be cool.

EDIT2: I can confirm it works for tech teams.

DarkestHour2014-02-1214-17-45-56.jpg~original

Dwm2014-02-1214-18-03-42.jpg~original

EDIT3: Possibility to create minister personalities per-chance? :)

Last edited:
Please tell me the items that are not support float values.
Some items are integer, and the others are float.
If the items need supporting float values, I will change them.
The ones needed are for unit models. When I edited some unit names there the editor couldn't read the float values that were already in so it changed to integers and I ended up with units that used to consume 1.1 supply to 11 supply, repair costs and so on.
Also in misc, they are reading the values wrong for example: IC to TC ratio is 1.5 but in the editor it reads 15.0, so if I save the file there it would unbalance the game completely.
But the rest it works fine as far as I know, only these fixes that need immediate attention.

Last edited:
The ones needed are for unit models. When I edited some unit names there the editor couldn't read the float values that were already in so it changed to integers and I ended up with units that used to consume 1.1 supply to 11 supply, repair costs and so on.
Also in misc, they are reading the values wrong for example: IC to TC ratio is 1.5 but in the editor it reads 15.0, so if I save the file there it would unbalance the game completely.
But the rest it works fine as far as I know, only this fixes that need immediate attention.
Good shout.

Awesome sauce! I can edit things so much faster now.
Two suggestions, an export button for what you've just edited, and the ability to resize the panel where you select TAGs in minister, and model names and so on.
Also, I'm going to fix those bloody tech trees that don't have component names or just look ridiculous for their damned component skills required. I'll show you!!
EDIT: Oh and an undo button of some sort would be cool.
EDIT2: I can confirm it works for tech teams.
EDIT3: Possibility to create minister personalities per-chance? :)
Thank you for great ideas a lot.
It seems they are not easy for implementing.
Please give me a little time.

I don't know if it's possible, but adding the option to edit the province owner/controller of a scenario would make modding a thousand times easier

Last edited: