• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

orcrist86

Recruit
12 Badges
Feb 24, 2018
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • BATTLETECH
  • Age of Wonders III
  • BATTLETECH - Initiate of the Order
  • BATTLETECH - Beta Backer
  • BATTLETECH - Backer
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • BATTLETECH: Season pass
  • BATTLETECH: Heavy Metal

Attachments

• DFA Sourcebook EBook 600DPI.pdf
    64,1 MB · Views: 312
I have only just started reading, but holy moly, great work, mate!

thank you to everyone who contributed to this. i really need to find time to finish watching DFA.

Hello everyone!

Glad you like this sourcebook. Shoutout also to Paxamo, Kereminde, EnvoyEnd, Zardoz, Chris Eck (Lazarus!) and Laurie Eck.

Also thanks to Tyler, Zac, and the whole DFA+HyperRPG Cast and Crew for providing an awesome experience.

Let us know how it plays on YOUR gaming table.

As we gear up to write the next volume and wrap up Season one, I will uploading the rules I used to convert the scenarios here.

Cheers!

Turned out fantasic Ari !!!

Turned out fantasic Ari !!!
Thanks.

The biggest challenge was writing the stories in a way that honored what Steph, AJ and Connor had put into their characters. Each story could have easily been 20 pages longer. l put in as many character bits and relevant easter eggs as I could, but I realized I STILL missed some things(Did manage to put a DFA Renegades reference in Talon's story :)).

If you are free, I have an idea for the front cover of the next volume. :)

All,
Will post details regarding what is needed for Sourcebook 2 next week.

Hit me up good sir :) Just not on this upcoming Tuesday :D

With Death From Above: Mason's Marauders out, I am beginning work on Volume 2: Operation L.C.K.E.A.
Volume 2 will cover the conclusion of Season One of DFA. Here are the components that we will need:

- Maps(Episodes 13-28)
- RPG Elements(Character Sheets for Coryphee and Jackal, GM Episode Guides,etc.)
- Planet Entries
- Scenario Rules(Can be created using the DFA Scenario Conversion Rules.)
- Scenario Snippets(These are the bits of fiction included in each scenario. The idea is to have one that is related thematically to the scenario itself. Must be short fiction.)
- Stories(Prequel fiction focusing on one or more main characters. For this book, looking for: Jackal, Coryphee, Florien/Whiz Kid)
- Fan Art
- Cover Art(Front and Back)

Message me if you are interested.

I seriously did not realize I was going to have credits in this thing, since I don't recall doing *much* work on it at all. The two 'Mech loadouts I worked on was largely because I was curious how it had been done.

I will be doing a little work for a mod for the game, once released, then we have Avenger's at week's end. If I'm still coherent come the weekend I'll let you know ;)

... as I think about it, wonder how hard it would be to make a sound mod using quotes from DFA ....

I will be doing a little work for a mod for the game, once released, then we have Avenger's at week's end. If I'm still coherent come the weekend I'll let you know ;)

... as I think about it, wonder how hard it would be to make a sound mod using quotes from DFA ....
You would just need to download the audio from an episode and find the clip you want.

I would love to have a mod where a chain of DFA-related missions generates when you stop by Zathras.

If you need some ideas for a mission stories, you know I am a fountain of ideas :)

EDIT: TylerFX sound mod included or GTFO

If you need some ideas for a mission stories, you know I am a fountain of ideas :)

EDIT: TylerFX sound mod included or GTFO

I am really hoping they do that :)

But, yes, I have some ideas for a post campaign mod - I had thought about including some DFA references, and had tapped on @Sigil 's shoulder for some help as well. Let's see how easy it is to add the missions, then we can divide an conquer!!