• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So long as there is hope for this mod to one day happen, I'm cool with waiting as long as necessary.

Absolutely! It sounds like a really cool world to see how the CK2 format approaches.

Unfortunately, without new help the chances of the mod ever coming out are next to zero. None of the original team are currently working on it, myself included.

Edit: While we are not actively working on it, we have not disowned the mod. The team still exists, it is simply inactive at the moment.

Last edited:
Well... are there any workable files left for other to continue with?

I wonder, did anyone ever get started on portraits? I'm inclined to give it a shot, now that I found out how you can have a selection of skin colours within one graphical culture.

I wonder, did anyone ever get started on portraits? I'm inclined to give it a shot, now that I found out how you can have a selection of skin colours within one graphical culture.
We did have some pony portraits, but they never worked that well and we didn't have any real artists on the team. But we did have working coat colours without having different cultures.

The original core team still has control over the mod. Please don't start a new project without first consulting us.

Anyone, if you're interested, PM me.
I was part of the project back in around 2015 as an event scripter, writing events for the reformation of the pre-celestine pony religions. I left because the team chat became so horribly bloated with political or otherwise non-related conversation I could not find relevant information I needed.

I want this mod to become playable, and I'm sure you do as well. To do that we'll need clear vision, decisive leadership, and focus. And most importantly we cannot restart our map or event scripting every time a new piece of MLP lore is released. We're going to have to build a setting, and stick to our guns.

There is a lot of potential here, and if we stay on point we can get this done.

IIRC Kenny said the mod was dead and the chat was only for shitposting.

OpU0dLC.png

Edit: proof

Last edited:
IIRC Kenny said the mod was dead and the chat was only for shitposting.

OpU0dLC.png

Edit: proof
If people want to join and help work on the mod, they can. The mod isn't dead, it's just comatose, but it can wake up as soon as people have time to work on it again. In fact, in the same chat, we were talking about restarting today.

While I'm sure you have plans for fleshing out the map with original characters as there's so much we don't know, have you considered including the characters from the upcoming game Them's Fighting Herds? I thought it would be a nice little inclusion seeing how the game was originally a fangame for MLP called Fighting is Magic.

Use the Mod for HOI4 EaW or Equestria at War which puts MLP into a WWII setting it is very well done and I hope it can serve as an inspiration in case anyone comes back to this thread.
I'll post a link :https://steamcommunity.com/workshop...edfileid=0&browsesort=textsearch&section=home
As a lead dev on both this mod and that mod, the HoI4 mod is 100% better organised then we ever where on this one. If we where to redo the mod today, it probably would be more successful. But sadly none of us have the will or time at the moment.

As a lead dev on both this mod and that mod, the HoI4 mod is 100% better organised then we ever where on this one. If we where to redo the mod today, it probably would be more successful. But sadly none of us have the will or time at the moment.
okay then.. Well I hope you guys or someone comes back to make it really seems like it could have been successful had it been completed.