• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

unmerged(44651)

It's good to be a vassal!
May 24, 2005
Here basical the same but with the needed scenarios files and female marshal/inherit mod.

June 3th Beta Patch version of course. [Should work with the new August Beta Patch also]

Lets you play as Muslim/Pagan but still you are able to choose the Christian too...
Backup Crusader Kings.exe and your scenario folder.Then Patch your exe and replace the scenario files with the ones in the exe.

Attachments

• Crusader.rar
    468,2 KB · Views: 5.011
  • Inherit+Marshal.rar
    28,8 KB · Views: 3.459
Last edited:
I've downloaded the files, and unzipped them with WinRAR, but i still can't appoint female marshals. What am i doing wrong?

EDIT: Thanks, it's all working now!

Last edited:
geoffpurcell said:
Just had an idea- female marshals did exist in the Middle Ages - Joan of Arc was one

One. :p

This fascinating, I've been waiting for something like this. :)

Yesterday I downloaded and patched the mod files, and all I been getting is this "blink file error" message everytime I tried to start the game. I'm using the 1.04b beta patch. Will the mod work with the beta patch, or should I go back to the official 1.04a patch?

Could it be "bink" error? If it is, try renaming your "avi" folder into something else, like "avi_back".

Well, I have no troubles with it... But would it not be an idea, to make it as a law, saw that you can choose if you want it on or off...?

How exactly did you get it to work? Everytime I tried to start the game, it crashes on me. What other files do I need?

I have the same issues. The game crashes on me after I try to run it. Also, the female marshal mod doesn't seem to work at all. :confused:

I am so excited that you can play as pagan or muslim or christian with these mods... but most especially... .female succession and female marshals. I am just about to download these onto my computer.... but need advice again on how speciffically to down load them to make them playable. It took me a week to figure out how to play the most recent patch. How do I secure that then down load this and play it?

And... can you describe under what cercumstance females inherit in this game and what you did with their dynasty name and children?

TY very much

LeVillian said:
This should work with June 3th Beta Patch without problems.
So do all of you who cant use this have June 3th Beta installed on fresh offical 1.04 patch? ;)

Actually, yes.

LeVillian said:
This should work with June 3th Beta Patch without problems.
So do all of you who cant use this have June 3th Beta installed on fresh offical 1.04 patch? ;)

Can you please confirm the order of installation (didn't try it out yet):

CK
Official Patch 1.04a
Beta Patch June 3rd
Backup Scenario & Crusader.exe
Extract Mod Files to CK installation folder
Execute CK14Mod.exe
CK14Marshal.exe
CK14BInherit.exe

Best regards
Mesut

Edit: Will there be an update for the new beta from August 15th? I would appreciate!

Last edited:
Mesut the way you did it should be the correct one, also iirc the exe wasn´t changed so this mod should still work, but of course i didn´t tested it ;)

And @DrachenFire
The Rar file works fine for me... so maybe you should try redownloading it

And if you did all of it correctly i dont know why it wont work ;)

LeVillian said:
Mesut the way you did it should be the correct one, also iirc the exe wasn´t changed so this mod should still work, but of course i didn´t tested it ;)

And @DrachenFire
The Rar file works fine for me... so maybe you should try redownloading it

And if you did all of it correctly i dont know why it wont work ;)

But if Divine Shadow altered the scenario files there would be conflict surely?
Ay.

Ayeshteni said:
But if Divine Shadow altered the scenario files there would be conflict surely?
Ay.
No conflicts because he altered every scenario file, but of course the updates from the new patch wont be included.
For including all the new changes, one would have to edit the new files.

Status
Not open for further replies.