• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Ober

Sir Anjin
20 Badges
Sep 15, 2009
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Heir to the Throne
  • For The Glory
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Deus Vult
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Victoria 2
  • War of the Roses
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Cities: Skylines
Devil Empire AAR
a.k.a let me just conquer the world in this kind of dark and evil story.
And also, I'm still working on a kind of logo. For now, let this ninja be here -> :ninja:.

May 1421, Siege Of Konstantinopoli

City of Konstantinopoli (because Constantinople or Constantinopole sucks, really), considered for ages as the greatest capital in the world, the strongest fortress, the richest city, the most beautiful place in the world, the most important port, the most...blahblahblah. To be honest guys, after ages of being the greatest, now, capital of Eastern Roman Empire was in the verge of defeat. Fully encircled by Ottoman Army led by Mehmed II from both land and sea, Konstantinopoli was waiting for its end, thrown into a state of agony. Turkish Army, firing onto the city from cannons and blocking any way of escape through the sea, was about to end the existence of great Byzantine Empire. Proud descendants of ancient Roman Empire were about to fall; walls have been seriously damaged, Ottomans were holding advantage in numbers and equipment - city could fall in no time. Many people (in 103% Christians) thought that fall of Konstantinopoli would be the worst thing which may happen; a new, stronger, Muslim empire would be formed after all. In May of 1421 however, no one could change this fact: Turks managed to crush city's defense in circa three months. What may possibly happen if Muslim people conquer the city? God knows...or maybe, devil knows...last parts of great Roman Empire are about to fade away. But being honest with you, unfortunate readers, most of Europe is in state of chaos. Mongol hordes are still raiding weak and poor eastern edges of Christian world, Central Europe tries to stop quickly spreading Hussites rebellion, great Kingdom of France is still struggling to unite, which is troublesome for England as well. If we add to it fact that, Christian world has two Popes and none of them is really powerful...could it be better time, for this devil who...knows?

And here is the moment. The moment, where the story about Devil Empire is about to unfold.
Expect Unexpected. Witness the Madness. Enjoy the Apocalypse.
Because only one order is about to throw World into Age Of Chaos.

Mitsuhidee...ima wa iiiiitokoro...
Hai, Dairokuten-no Mao...

When Ottomans finally breached city's gates, they've immediately spread the forces through all the city. Mehmed II, together with the best guards, moved to Hagia Sophia, to burn down the most significant religious symbol of the falling Empire. No one could really tell what they've seen, the only sure thing is that they've encountered The Gatekeeper. And that his scythes reached their necks, as they never returned. The Gatekeeper, Akechi Mitsuhide, finally found the place. By unleashing his Wrath in falling Konstantinopoli, inside Hagia Sophia, Akechi has opened the Hell Gate. Doing such thing created path for the Devil Army, and - which is even worse for the whole Universe - Demon King Of Sixth Heaven, Oda Nobunaga, who has finally ascended to the Earth. With most fearsome and evil commanders from The Past and The Future, including his most faithful retainer, The Gatekeeper, Hell attempts to invade Earth once again. In the past, people somehow managed to survive hell invasions, defeating such evil conquerors as Attila the Hun or Genghis Khan. For now, at the end of Middle Ages, most of the European kingdoms constantly fights to gain such worthless things like honor, pride, or titles. Stopping Devil Empire now, commanded personally by Devil King Of Sixth Heaven, seems even harder challenge. To just finish the story of Konstantinopoli, ascending Sixth Heaven Army crushed whole Ottoman Army, including Sultan and cannons. Lands controlled by Ottomans are defenseless now, which makes them like waiting to be seized by Nobunaga. The Gatekeeper has turned Hagia Sophia into Azuchi Castle, main fortress of Devil Empire, and also, the Hell's Gate. Reinforcements, including more commanders, are coming. The Age of Chaos starts now.​

Commanders Of Devil Empire Army:
There will be more of them, I'll be adding them with the story to this post. If you have any suggestions, post them ;) Requirements: evil, bloody, but also great in commanding/fighting stuff.

odad.gif

akechi.gif

The End.

___
FtG 1.2, AGCEEP. Playing as Devil Empire (DVE), mostly conquering the world with some kind of evil (yeah, you can clearly notice it) story. Don't question it ;) Brave and good knights are boring for now. For now.

I've committed some english fails-yea for sure. If there are some like, seriously you can't stand it, please inform me ;) I haven't been writing any kind of AAR-like stuff for a loooong time ;)

EU2 and FtG AARs seems to be dead here :( I believe someone is still coming here, after all.

Akechi and Oda pics, quotes as well, taken from anime Sengoku Basara, which is mostly about them. Don't question Sengoku Period, guys. It's cool :D

AaandOH COME ON SHUT UP JUST LET ME FINISH READING THIS POST JESUS CHRIST.

See ya,
Ober

There is only one response to it

[video=youtube;9V1AEvN8VZs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V1AEvN8VZs[/video]

Totaly epic! And will be even more totaly epic once you reach Japan :laugh:

By the way this Shinto symbol really looks like the gates of hell ;) And Dairocuten Mao Oda Nobunaga? This cannot end well...

Last edited: