• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Provinces with revolt risk are in red.
Borders between countries also in red.

It is difficult to see the border when it is between two provinces with revolt risk.

Different colour for border please?

I think this is really bad idea to make possible releasing every province as an independent state. This is completely ahistorical, also this countries will be petty in many aspects. (events, monarchs and etc)

it is not a bad idea to make possible releasing some provinces as independant states. It may be a bad idea to do it. But sometimes the choice is not entirely yours, when you have to much badboy and need to release the pression, or when revolters managed to gain independance.

I've been thinking about this releasing every province issue. I propose a compromise where every province can be released but not as a OPM. Perhaps something like CK's duchy system where every province is allocated into a duchy of 3 or 4 provinces and then each of those duchies being able to be released. That way if you conquer a bad province and want to release it, you will need to conquer the rest of that duchy before you can release the whole lot.