• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It would be redundant to make random kings and historical events into the same game :rolleyes: Plus, this is the big plus of EU2: historical flavour...

I agree. But it would be nice if they fix the thing where an monarch leader dies the monarch dies. Either the historical succesor takes over (If he/ she has the right age) or just an replacer.

I agree. But it would be nice if they fix the thing where an monarch leader dies the monarch dies. Either the historical succesor takes over (If he/ she has the right age) or just an replacer.

I see that as the way to simulate the possibility of a well-known military figure to stop fighting in the field. It's not a death simulation.

yes, they can get old, sick, wounded... Think of the braveheart movie, king Eduard fought in Stirling, after a while he get sick, eventually died but still rule for a while

You shouldn't base anything from Braveheart.

Just saying. :)

It was just an example, of course the movie isn't 100% accurate, but that behavior should be standard in europe

Of course, of course. The point is valid and clear, but I was just informing you that Braveheart isn't the most... accurate piece of cinema. :)

I'm VERY excited about For the Glory, and I cannot wait to see what new features you guys are going to be showcasing in the future Dev Diaries, but I would like to point out that in your screenie with the scenarios available for play, Enlightenment is spelt "Enlightement". Just doing my part for quality control!

I'm VERY excited about For the Glory, and I cannot wait to see what new features you guys are going to be showcasing in the future Dev Diaries, but I would like to point out that in your screenie with the scenarios available for play, Enlightenment is spelt "Enlightement". Just doing my part for quality control!
Already fixed. ;)

This looks very nice indeed!