• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Can I suggest that the savefile names be 1795_3_1 instead of spelling the months out? Not having the savefiles in chronological order always annoyed me about EU2.

I take it you have not fixed the "greyening" of the flags when loading a SP save? Ie, you'll still have to go to the MP screen and change your in-game nick to something else to be able to select the other flags?
Never knew you could do that. I always edited the save file when I wanted to change counties. But I too have been annoyed at not being able to change country from the start screen.

The intro screen does indeed look great. Is it made especially for FTG, or is it from EU3 (the style looks similar)?
Especially for FTG according to my original idea approved by the team (always the same process) but there is a secret: Paradox talented artist behind!

Good job on the settings, Dietmar!
And me? :D

And certainly ws2_32 as new member too.

There there.
14lokjs.gif
:D I got the impression that Dietmar was the "main man" behind the settings screen. But of course, good job to the others as well who worked on the settings. :)

AWESOME! But one question. Why are you using Hoi1 / hoi2 flags. The Eu3 or Vicky ones are much nicer.

AWESOME! But one question. Why are you using Hoi1 / hoi2 flags. The Eu3 or Vicky ones are much nicer.

its EU2 flags there using plus a flag pack named egufsmsomething

Looks great. Like the use of both flags and coat of arms.

Would like scenarios to be ordered chronologically starting with the Grand Campaign. I'd also like the scenario names to include the year it starts in such as "1799 - Napoleon's Ambition". Would order it chronologically and it'd be easier to spot for newcomers to see what when everything starts.

Would like scenarios to be ordered chronologically starting with the Grand Campaign. I'd also like the scenario names to include the year it starts in such as "1799 - Napoleon's Ambition". Would order it chronologically and it'd be easier to spot for newcomers to see what when everything starts.

Agree.
What can I say?
I'm waiting for more screenshots (probably not only I'm waiting) :)

its EU2 flags there using plus a flag pack named egufsmsomething

Hm okay. I don't think it looks that good but it wont do anything so :p

I for one propose a colorscales selection list alongside font/shields, etc.
This.

Not much of a problem, simple file swapping, in the current version (that is, EU2), but still it would make life just that bit easier ;)

This is a good suggestion. The startup interface can never be too streamlined.

Hm okay. I don't think it looks that good but it wont do anything so :p
Only modern countries have modern flag with this set but we already have same version as shields in the extras for AGCEEP, easy to change... or to add as a new complete set.

See AGCEEP 1.57 alternative CoAs for EGUFSM modern flags here.