• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
?
Just cause you can see the icon in the region mode it doesn't mean it is build per region. You can also see unit counters in the region mode, and they too are based in provinces.

There are regions with several units, so I guess units are represented on their own province.

You know that something is there, but absolutely no idea what.

And I guess that could depend on the openness of the society you are looking at?

looks interesting
id like to add that it would be good if you avoided the linear build time for land improvements - ie so it would take a bit longer to build up higher levels of things like airports or fortifications. This would prolong games and force players to plan ahead much more.

?
Just cause you can see the icon in the region mode it doesn't mean it is build per region. You can also see unit counters in the region mode, and they too are based in provinces.

On the screenshot you see only one fortification-/AA-symbol per province. While this may mean an incohesive defensive line in 1936/not fully finished map, at also indicates that AA and fortifications could be province based.

Regarding the visibiity of Paris: the airport seems to create a lot of radio chatter that the radar picks up, which seems logical.

There are regions with several units, so I guess units are represented on their own province.

Johann said so a few posts up ;) as such one could deduce that if province based units too are shown on the region map, installations like AA, fortifications and radar/intel stations actually are province based too. Which is what I was trying to say before, however, only Johann can reveal the truth here :)

With each DD, it keeps getting harder to wait for the release. :cool:

Good god, waiting for this game is worse than waiting for Christmas when I was eight!

Well, ain't that just slicker than owl snot!

Do the sliders have any effect on intelligence gathering? It should be harder to get information out of a closed society than from an open one.
Another thought, does dissent have an effect? If dissent is high in a certain province will the, still lurking, partisans pass on information to the enemy?

It sounds like everything I could have hoped for for an intelligence system (I'm assuming HUMINT comes later), and I'm taking a course on intelligence. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.