• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Or a 'period' if you're speaking gramatically.

It is, of course, a 'full stop' in the rest of the world. :p

If it's not too much trouble it would be great to see those other countries done. :D

The countries I pointed out are already made. :)

cities2.png

Swedish, (ugly) English, German, Hungarian

cities3.png

Polish, Ottoman (AoE2), Portuguese, Dutch

Personally, I think the buildings need some downsizing. It's looks too crowded.

Its quite basic now, it need a few size adjustements and also changed localisation- now some buildings are over the others and some trees are growing in the middle of some structures.

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice :D
x1
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! :)
x1
This all looks utterly fantastic. :)
x1

What can I add to these quotes :confused:
I'm salivating in anticipation :D

Oh, it's just flashed my mind:

Medieval World 3, as the name suggests, is a mod covering the medieval period. It spans from 844 to 1337....
This mod using the MWATK map by Kasperus....

The second mod is WATKABAOI, which many of you may know already. It is covering the period 1337-1914. It comes with a detailed map based on Kasperus' WatK....

Then we could easily convert saved games ,being MWATK map and Kasperus' WatK very close or not :confused:

And maybe in future they could merge creating one gigantic worldwide GC covering the period from 844 to 1914. :eek:
1070 years of Fight for Glory :cool:

I need to change my clothes I'm all wet with saliva :rofl:

Ah yes, I should thanks YodaMaster too for pointing out multiquotes nice feature.

Best regards, Amadeus

The countries I pointed out are already made. :)

cities2.png

Swedish, (ugly) English, German, Hungarian

cities3.png

Polish, Ottoman (AoE2), Portuguese, Dutch

can you chop and change certain buildings to make a new set ??

Then we could easily convert saved games ,being MWATK map and Kasperus' WatK very close or not :confused:

And maybe in future they could merge creating one gigantic worldwide GC covering the period from 844 to 1914. :eek:
1070 years of Fight for Glory :cool:

That was an original intention as Medieval World was originally set on the same map as WATKABAOI. However since moving onto the MWATK map the mods have headed in different directions. The MWATK and WATKABAOI maps aren't really compatible.

That was an original intention as Medieval World was originally set on the same map as WATKABAOI. However since moving onto the MWATK map the mods have headed in different directions. The MWATK and WATKABAOI maps aren't really compatible.

Good to see this map being finally put into some actual use. Too bad I never got to do it myself ;).

Hello all!

Let me introduce myself: I'm Josip from the beautiful sunbathed Croatia (never mind the profile info), and I have been playing EUI/II since the release in 2001. Being such a long time player, I have developed certain modding skills (who would say).
Since I have been accepted to test FTG, I have set it my goal to prepare MyMap mod for release day.

Today I present to you a new scenario for our beloved mod: 1560.

Ah yes, Reformation seriously kicked in, Spain and Portugal have already established a firm foothold in the Americas, and the Ottomans are soon to reach peak of its expansion. Will you try the Safavids and form an alliance with the Austrians to crush the Sunni heretics on your western border? Or will you go against the prospering Mughals on the east? As England and France, you have some catching up to do with the Iberians on the American continent. Also Netherlands is soon to revolt, will you crush them as Spain, or will you allow yourself to be humiliated by some puny punk-ass rebels? It's all up to you :)

xm1wki.jpg

2r60cd5.jpg

2vv51lz.jpg

s13f39.jpg

Would be nice to have South German (Saxony in Cossacks) and North German (Prussia) as different. Oh, and also Austrian and Swiss;):D

What's the cultural difference between them to justify different architectural styles? :confused:

Last edited:
Hello all!

Let me introduce myself: I'm Josip from the beautiful sunbathed Croatia (never mind the profile info), and I have been playing EUI/II since the release in 2001. Being such a long time player, I have developed certain modding skills (who would say).
Since I have been accepted to test FTG, I have set it my goal to prepare MyMap mod for release day.

Is the 1419 scenario still the original and untouched MyMap scenario or did you made content changes to it?

Is the 1419 scenario still the original and untouched MyMap scenario or did you made content changes to it?

Indeed it is the original, just made it work in FTG :)

I agree. Smaller they look much better (just looking on German/Saxon example).

Well I rather like those oversized bulidings. It reminds me of Age of Empires 3 :D

Would be nice to have South German (Saxony in Cossacks) and North German (Prussia) as different. Oh, and also Austrian and Swiss;):D

The matter is:

1. will there be South/North German cultures? Or even an Austrian one? I don't think so. In thise case there can only one cultural building style.

2. I need to repair my computer so it read CDs again, until then I cannot do additional sets.

..And yes I may resize those buildings even if it means losing some details.

The matter is:

1. will there be South/North German cultures? Or even an Austrian one? I don't think so. In thise case there can only one cultural building style.

2. I need to repair my computer so it read CDs again, until then I cannot do additional sets.

..And yes I may resize those buildings even if it means losing some details.
Well I know WATKABAOI will have German divided in many cultures so go ahead we will use it. :)