• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
i4laav.jpg

This even fits better with the historic plan...

1196s0l.png

Last edited:
I like the map. Will we be able to see weather and terrain in the same map mode or will we have to switch back and forth again? I am hoping for them both to be in the same map mode.

One thing you might have to be quick on, General: Remove the invasion pic, edit out the swastikas, then put it back in. I'd stress out fastness.

There we go, nice non-swastika Germany.

I very much like it. One of my first thoughts was that the Southern English coast is rather devoid of provinces, being the primary target for Sealion.

Awesome diary. BUT OMG YOU ARE WASTING 30 IC!!! :p

Great looking England, but the suggestions by posters before would be great. More provinces in the south would definately rock!

Yay, I was right! Isle of Wight is its own province.

Excellent Dev. diary. The map looks great, and I can't wait for more.

Johan said:
Here is an example of our philosophy, as we look at south of england.

alpha_okt15.jpg

This map looks to me much better made than that of EU III.

Great to see bonafide developer diaries already. If we're going to start getting one weekly at this early date, great.

Greater to see a bit of England. This scale is going to pwn and I really like the 3-tier size system. And I can finally nuke Slough.

Zwiback said:
Looking at the map, I guess this could even please the ppl who argured for hexes. :)
Oh hell yeah !

I'm waiting for some more "mechanisms" oriented diaries. This one was okay but i'm more interested into knowing what the dev team has in mind when it comes to the economic system, the logistical system and so on.

Thanks for the diary, that's excellent news!

God, how much more maneuvers you can do with that, how much more flexible that map will be.

The number of provinces is absolutely baffling ... I know I'm gonna get lost ...

Oh no Herr General, I zhink zhat if ve vanted to go Aldershot ve should have taken zhe exit before zhis one ... vhy don't you ever stop and ask for directions ?

Terminator said:
This map looks to me much better made than that of EU III.

I figure that thats primarily thanks to Rome, where a lot of work was put into making the map look better.

Even though I was one of those hoping for a Vicky 2, I am really looking forward to this game.

:wub:

Look forward to the diaries. I have a feeling that when I get the game, it is going to take the first 3 days on map orientation! :eek: :p

Ayeshteni

Fernando Torres said:
... but i'm more interested into knowing what the dev team has in mind when it comes to the economic system, the logistical system and so on.

That's the most interesting question.