• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(42723)

Field Marshal
Apr 6, 2005
Are they planned for FTG? :)

Of course if you rather save the time needed to do them for working on the game I'd fully understand.....but maybe some DDs in a lose order (could be once a month instead of weekly)....?

Dying with anticipation.

Ayeshteni

Dying with anticipation.

Ayeshteni

And i am dying with all the current spam.

If i were Yoda or someone else that is working on the project i wouldnt have the brain to keep answering all these repetitive questions.

Give them a break.

all those repetitive questions would could have been easily avoided if we had some sort of outline of what the guys are planning to do. honestly, ive been with paradox a while, ive played agceep too, im quite excited about FTG but i still dont clearly understand how it will look like or how FTG will different from EU2/AGCEEP combo to warrant a purchase. especially with the 3rd EU3 expansion on the horizon.. what will be so good about FTG (besides modding versatility which doesnt play a role for me) to warrant abandoning the great system of national decisions, combat experience and national ideas. since that is really where eu3 shines. when you take a 1 province minor and eventually build an empire, its not that hollow feeling you get when you play hungary into the 1800s with eu2.

all those repetitive questions would could have been easily avoided if we had some sort of outline of what the guys are planning to do. honestly, ive been with paradox a while, ive played agceep too, im quite excited about FTG but i still dont clearly understand how it will look like or how FTG will different from EU2/AGCEEP combo to warrant a purchase. especially with the 3rd EU3 expansion on the horizon.. what will be so good about FTG (besides modding versatility which doesnt play a role for me) to warrant abandoning the great system of national decisions, combat experience and national ideas. since that is really where eu3 shines. when you take a 1 province minor and eventually build an empire, its not that hollow feeling you get when you play hungary into the 1800s with eu2.

And that is what the dev diaries are for.. Just be patient.

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showpost.php?p=10012780&postcount=6

And that is what the dev diaries are for.. Just be patient.

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showpost.php?p=10012780&postcount=6

yah, ive read that but all yoda talks about is mod related issues and resolution.. how does that make FTG superior to EU2+agceep is beyond me. the onyl reference to the juicy bits is "reworked other games mechanisms".. so really i dont know anything about the game or what to expect. but i know, wait for the dev diaries. its just that the box art looks really tempting :)

You guys should really make a FAQ thread and sticky it.

Because I don't know the answers, nor the questions. :rolleyes: