• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

TinyWiking

Team Lead - Customer Support
Administrator
Paradox Staff
89 Badges
Jul 1, 2015
  • 500k Club
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Crusader Kings II: Limited Collectors Edition
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Prison Architect
  • Tyranny - Tales from the Tiers
  • Haemimont Games Staff
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • BATTLETECH - Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife Pre-Order
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Imperator: Rome
  • PDXCON 2017 Gold Ticket holder
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Deluxe edition
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Premium edition
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Sign Up
  • BATTLETECH: Heavy Metal
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • Hearts of Iron 4: Arms Against Tyranny
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • 200k Club
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Victoria 2 A House Divided Beta
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Humble Paradox Bundle
  • Magicka 2
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Steel Division: Normand 44 Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • IPO Investor
  • Eugen Systems Staff
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44 Deluxe Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Surviving Mars
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions:
Hey... Do the developers read the forums here? Are they paying attention to our feedback? There's been at least two (heavy) issues with the development of this game for many users and no one ever answered us.

Hey... Do the developers read the forums here? Are they paying attention to our feedback? There's been at least two (heavy) issues with the development of this game for many users and no one ever answered us.
As the game is developed by Obsidian I can't say for sure actually but I'm 99% certain that at least some of their staff use the forums. GamesCom is just around the corner and you may possibly get some more information during that period on the development of the game ;).

I understand, but since the forums in Obsidian's page point towards this ones, I'd think they use this forums instead of theirs. It'd be nice if they dropped by now and then to let us know they are reading our concerns in the different threads.

Ummmm #8 is out for like over ten days

To be fair to TinyWiking, the game's official site doesn't have a direct link to any of the dev diaries after #2 in the Developer Update section. I'm not sure how to even view the new ones without coming here first.

@TheBromgrev
There is a section of the site that has developer diaries amongst other things. I think it is called "news"... can be quite annoying to navigate that site.

The site is pretty as hell but annoying as hell if you are looking for something specific.

I really hope they'll add a dev diary about the goals and underlying philosophies of the main factions. We already know how they are organized and what kind of personalities we can expect to find in their ranks, but what drives them? What do they hope to achieve (other than to earn Kyros' favor, that is)?