[Dev Team] Niven update (2.1.0) Released [checksum 01a9]

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This guy looks new. Am I dreaming? Any other new portraits ?

63AD5398029503B16ACA4F6FCC8125279F8B2778

Woo! Assuming that no-one discovers any inadvertent catastrophic issues with the new update, I might FINALLY now start a game tonight. (I kept putting it off because of new patches coming, then 2.0, then bugs, then Distant Stars - the last game I played was 1.5!) Waiting for Obsidian to patch Pillars 2 a bit (think I might restart that) and for Brightrock to patch War for the Overlord's Heat of Gold campaign, so now is a good time, since i'm not doing anything at the moment!

So the only problem with the AI was spending too much on fleets? Is that all the AI revolution people asked for? I'm honestly surprised. I hope it works now, thanks Wiz and team.

Also, the new portrait is named Starmololotl.
(by me)

You could create a custom starting system and enable player to choose it.

Editing starter system in empire customization is a nice feature/tool to add to the game in a future update, everyone would love it. Be it for cosmetic purposes or being able to spend points choosing special system/homeworld traits or resource distribution.