[Dev Team] 2.8.1 Patch Released (checksum dfce)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I got it from Steam on Paradox
If you installed the game using the Steam client, launch the Steam client and let it connect to the Internet.

If you installed the game using some other official download platform's client software (I've never used GoG Galaxy or whatever the main Paradox Store client is), I presume you would launch that client and let it connect to the Internet.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I got it from Steam on Paradox; it wasn't obtained in a store, and I haven't been able to find it at all; so if you could send me the link to these patches, providing that they will work, irrespective of anything that could possibly interfere, I should be satisfied.
Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find it for the life of me, so this's why I am writing these letters.
You can check if you're up to date in the main menu in-game (not the launcher). The version information is at the bottom left or right of the screen, I can't remember which. But it's there.

If you installed the game using the Steam client, launch the Steam client and let it connect to the Internet.

If you installed the game using some other official download platform's client software (I've never used GoG Galaxy or whatever the main Paradox Store client is), I presume you would launch that client and let it connect to the Internet.
I got it from Steam, and on Steam; and whenever I go onto Steam I can access the game- but it hasn't updated fully in over 6 months. Where do I go in a link to find the appropriate mod update I'd need, namely both 2.8 and 2.8.1, where do I go to find the necessary link so I can make sure the game has the proper updates as needed?

I got it from Steam, and on Steam; and whenever I go onto Steam I can access the game- but it hasn't updated fully in over 6 months. Where do I go in a link to find the appropriate mod update I'd need, namely both 2.8 and 2.8.1, where do I go to find the necessary link so I can make sure the game has the proper updates as needed?
Steam Library->Stellaris
right-click->properties
check in Betas that you haven't got an old patch selected
go to local files and run "Verify integrity of game files..."

Reactions: