[Dev Team] 2.8.0 (Butler) Patch Released [checksum ce2a]

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
What exactly are you talking about? The 2.8 patch? It was released almost 6 months ago and your Steam/GOG client should have updated the game automatically - unless you specifically disabled it, in which case you hopefully know where to enable it again.
It never came through, and I deliberately removed any of the barriers to it arriving. I enabled it to upload, but it never was sent to my Steam account for some reason beyond my wildest imaginings. I absolutely *am* talking about the 2.8 patch(es), and they never arrived, nor can I find them for a reason beyond my wildest imaginings. This has caused me no lack of trouble playing or being able to play Star Trek New Horizons on Stellaris via Steam. I didn't disable it at all, I never even knew it existed!

It never came through, and I deliberately removed any of the barriers to it arriving. I enabled it to upload, but it never was sent to my Steam account for some reason beyond my wildest imaginings. I absolutely *am* talking about the 2.8 patch(es), and they never arrived, nor can I find them for a reason beyond my wildest imaginings. This has caused me no lack of trouble playing or being able to play Star Trek New Horizons on Stellaris via Steam. I didn't disable it at all, I never even knew it existed!
You can double check the version number in the game, it is displayed in the main menu at the bottom. If this is actually the case, you should contact the Steam support. There is nothing we can do for you here, sorry.

Reactions:
What steps have you already taken? It'll be helpful to know what you've already done so we can narrow this problem down.

Check that you don't already have it like Annihilator said. If it's not up to date, check that you're not on a beta or test branch. If you're on neither, then verify the integrity of your game files. It should download the update. If none of these work, uninstall the game, restart Steam, then reinstall.

Reactions:

If you're somehow unable to access the 2.8 patch and Necroids content (assuming you purchased Necroids) please contact on technical support https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/forums/stellaris-tech-support.942/

If you're somehow unable to access the 2.8 patch and Necroids content (assuming you purchased Necroids) please contact on technical support https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/forums/stellaris-tech-support.942/
Then please do send me the link to where I can download the mod patch 2.8 and mod patch 2.8.1; and I should be satisfied when and if it works; and I will be satisfied so long as the game works and continues to work with the Star Trek New Horizons additional program.