[Dev Team] 2.6.3 Beta Patch Released [checksum ae56]

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Can you please fix the issue that often pops don't work amenity jobs so you need to set them to being priority, then too many pops work the job so you need to manually adjust how many to work the job.

Another issue from this is that sometimes when you have slaves you need people working in amenities and precinct buildings, then you have a catch 22 where if you prioritize one then the other doesn't get filled. So either 0 stability and 0 crime or high stability and 100% crime.

I just want my pops to always try to get 0~5 amenities on a planet and no more unless there is unemployment or it will actually help.

Last edited:
@Eladrin is there a fix for the input lag every non host player acually has for most actions starting with midgame? There is sometimes a difference from about 1 to 3 seconds until the game realized your action (for example district build or pop relocation) and that can be very annoying ;)

* Added extra crisis strength x10 and x25.
Well, I guess that's one way to go around the whole '2.0 reduced max crisis strength five-fold'. They'll still be hella slow on expanding, though.
Cybrex War Forge now increases empire alloy production by 5% and allows building Cybrex Warform armies at your capital. Its active ability now converts 10000 minerals into 5000 alloys on a shorter than normal relic cooldown.
Interesting. Will there be a flavor rework? Right now the Cybrex Warforge is being described as having been permanently sabotaged by the Cybrex to be unable to make war assets.
Roboticists now have 2 alloy upkeep instead of minerals.
Sweet.
Trade Leagues now have access to the basic Wealth Creation trade policy as well, for empires that prefer cold hard energy credits to a combination of consumer goods and unity.
Wait... why? Wasn't the Trade League policy referred to as 'all others combined'? Ie you'd get 1 energy, 0.25 CG, and 0.25 unity? Why would you want JUST the 1 energy?
* You can no longer use Displacement or Neutering purge types on non-sentient robots.
But we can still neuter the sentient ones, right?
The Galactic Bureaucracy tech no longer displays a removed tier 3 bureaucratic building.
... oh, so that's why we can't use it. Because it doesn't exist.

... also, any note on the Enigmatic Fortress? It's doing that thing again where it thinks it's a normal station and repairs itself just as fast.

Wait... why? Wasn't the Trade League policy referred to as 'all others combined'? Ie you'd get 1 energy, 0.25 CG, and 0.25 unity? Why would you want JUST the 1 energy?
Actually you get 0.5 energy, 0.25 consumer goods and 0.25 unity. I thought all the time that this was a bug but with this patchnotes it confirmes that it was intended... :(

Last edited:
Will the beta patch be updated continuously (like how the Hoi4 team is doing)?

Also have the liberation CBs not being available for federations been fixed?

Yeah it feels odd that you'd get the basic wealth creation instead of a buffed version of it, which would fit a Trade League more

otherwise great patch, i'm kinda sad to see the GC exploits go away but i can understand why

Last edited:
How do people feel about this one? I know people have been saying Synthetic evolution is too strong, but shouldn't it be that perk then that should be weakened, not The Flesh is Weak?

Some games, if I research Droid Workers before Gene Tailoring, I go for The Flesh is Weak without intending to pick the second ascension perk. Nerfing Flesh kinda ruins that option, as now it is a much worse perk. Before this change, Flesh and Engineered Evolution were kinda comparable, Flesh giving +33% robot growth, and Evolution giving +33% organic growth from Cloning Vats. No more.

I'm in a similar boat, I love the idea of playing Cyborgs, but don't really wanna go full Synth. I wish there were an option to mix and match.. take two of the 'first level' ascensions instead of following one path to rank 2.. maybe just make it so you can take any two ascension perks you qualify for, and then you get cut off. Would love to have Psy-borgs without having to game the pop system.

Internally, the Trade League effect was deemed too strong when we set them to have full energy along with the Consumer Goods and Unity.

There were several posts mentioning empires getting crippled economically by suddenly losing potentially significant amounts of EC generation from trade after joining a Trade League, so we're giving them the option to opt out of the policy.

The Trade League policy gives you 0.5 energy 0.25 consumer 0.25 unity. it combines the CG and Unity ones, the text is a bit misleading when it says it combines 'all' of the others, by that it means you get all 3 resources, but not the full amounts

*Edit: Damn, sniped by a dev.