[Dev Team] 2.6.3 Beta Patch Released [checksum ae56]

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Oh, is this one of those grey vs. green things I can't see? I just figured you were supposed to keep track of closed spots by the unoccupied ones furthest right.
Team Colorblind for the Lose. Especially with Paradox's obsession with grey/green text UIs in all of their games.

Oh, is this one of those grey vs. green things I can't see? I just figured you were supposed to keep track of closed spots by the unoccupied ones furthest right.
Team Colorblind for the Lose. Especially with Paradox's obsession with grey/green text UIs in all of their games.
Closed Jobs do indeed turn grey, while open but not filled Jobs are the standard green. They should really either change that or implement color blind options.

The really simple "fix" would be to add a downward arrow just like the one symbolizing disabling jobs to the, you know, actually disabled jobs. I don't know why it's not already the case it's so obvious I thought it's already there but then when I actually really checked it wasn't.

So it's been a week now and 2.6.3 still isn't on GOG. Is GOG now permanently a second class citizen with no access to beta patches? What's the reasoning behind the change? I for one was happy with how it was before 2.6, GOG and Steam's crossplay branch being on the beta patch.

Closed Jobs do indeed turn grey, while open but not filled Jobs are the standard green. They should really either change that or implement color blind options.
It's honestly quite atrocious for a developer of Paradox' caliber to not take this into account when designing their UI. There's plenty of 5 man indie studios who do somehow manage to do that. Colorblindness isn't exactly a rare condition. Especially in one of their main demographics. The most common form affects about 8% of men of European descent. (It's much less common in European women at less than 1%, as it is mostly caused by genetic deficiencies on the X chromosome.)