[Dev Team] 2.6.2 Patch Released [checksum e132]

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Obidobi

Producer - Stellaris
Paradox Staff
33 Badges
Aug 4, 2011
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Sengoku
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • 500k Club
Hello everyone,

Thought we'd come out with a quick hotfix to some of the larger issues that you guys have pointed out. This isn't the last patch for Federations, so rest assured that we're still working on fixing stuff. We just thought that these fixes would be a good way of addressing some of the more common issues!

Thank you all for your support :) !

#################################################################
######################### VERSION 2.6.2 ###########################
#################################################################

###################
# Bugfixes
###################

* Fixed strike craft damage modifiers not being applied.
* Fixed so a designable starbase updates correctly on upgrading. This fixes the issue with juggernauts that have been upgraded, disappearing.
* Fixed the sectors trying to clear blockers they can't.

Save games shouldn't be adversely affected by the switch from 2.6.1 to 2.6.2, but just in case you do encounter issues, you can roll back to a prior version via right click on Stellaris in library -> properties -> betas -> choose the desired version.

If you want to do crossplay MP between Steam and our other release platforms (Plaza/GOG/MS Store), you need to opt in to the crossplay beta "stellaris_test" by the same method.

No Trade League Trade policy fix? That was just a single code line and a few more in localisations...
Expecting them to fix something "just because it's small" means they would be fixing a lot of little things. They certainly should fix them, but not because they're small fixes, because that leads to the slope of having to fix all the small things "because they're small", regardless of how many there are.

No fixes for any of the game breaking OOS for MP? Wow can't even play the game with friends because of this constant crap.

* Fixed so a designable starbase updates correctly on upgrading. This fixes the issue with juggernauts that have been upgraded, disappearing.

Ooooh, so that's where my Juggernaut went, I see. I thought I forgot it somewhere and the Fallen Empire I was fighting destroyed it xD

how is this 80mb?
Juggernaut is a big ship?

Actually it's probably due to the compiler rearranging the file and the patching methodology used.

Does this open the door to having Starbase designs and using the upgrade button for them? Would reduce Starbase micro.

Juggernaut is a big ship?
haha, now I have tears in my eys.

The most annoying error is the reinforcing bug in the fleet manager. There are so often ships missing and I can't reinforce the fleet. I have to upgrade to another fleetdesign or to spleet fleet in small fleets, delete every unbuilt ship and then remerge fleets to remove this ships.
This bug was invented with the fleet manager, was patched and now this bug is back again. It is annoying.

I also have a ironman save (2.6.1) where the unbidden spawn in my systems. They attack a shipyard and the game imediatly crashes. Can't play this save ennymore, because after reloading game always crashes.

Would have liked to see a fix for sactions being proposed while already being in effect. That effectively breaks one of the main features of the DLC, since there are always 3-5 resolutions being proposed that nearly everyone will agree to, pushing everything else down the agenda constantly.

Would have liked to see a fix for sactions being proposed while already being in effect. That effectively breaks one of the main features of the DLC, since there are always 3-5 resolutions being proposed that nearly everyone will agree to, pushing everything else down the agenda constantly.
What feature of the DLC is that breaking? The Galactic Community is in the patch.