[Dev Team] 1.9.1 patch released (checksum 83d2)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Jamor

PDS Producer
78 Badges
Mar 7, 2017
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • BATTLETECH
  • Surviving Mars
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • BATTLETECH - Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris
Hi all, Jamor here.

1.9.1 beta has been out for a few days now and looks good. It hasn't introduced any new critical issues and contains a number of desirable bug fixes, so I've rolled it out live as the official version now. Make sure you're opted out of any beta versions, and you'll get the update automatically. You may need to restart Steam to force it to check for updates.

Here's a list of the fixes:

- fixed broken tile graphics in colonization and resettlement screens
- fixed issue where the humanoid frontier outpost model was incorrectly swapped with the mammalian one
- reverted a previous GUI fix that caused anomaly windows to display blank or cut off
- fixed issue with human preset and custom empires not spawning at all, as well as the Space Platypus, because that's a travesty
- fixed off-center turret positions on military stations
- fixed the Technocrat VO name not displaying properly in the voice selection screen in Spanish and Russian
- fixed some low-repro possible crashes
- fixed the Plantoids Species Pack being rendered with remarkable brevity in the launcher as simply "Plantoid"
- fixed a crash that happened when you shift-select a fleet and a spaceport, then try to click on the spaceport in the list of selected items

We'll be taking a bit of a break for the holidays and to continue work on the future stuff mentioned in our dev diaries. Stellaris has made great strides in 2017, and we're just getting started: 2018 is going to be massive. Stay tuned.

Any chance the exploit here will get fixed in a future patch? https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...t-apply-genocidal-diplomatic-penalty.1059729/

Quick summary: if you manually purge slave pops, there is no penalty to international relations and the xenophile faction does not gain a negative happiness modifier. Essentially, if you are an authoritarian or xenophobe, you can be genocidal with no diplomatic or faction-related drawbacks.

When will you fix the FPS down in the mid-late game? Why, buying a game, I have to play on a small map? I want to enjoy the full version of the game, and not play so that there would be no lag.
Forgive my English, I write through google translate
System: core i5 6400, 16gb ram, gtx970, game and oc on ssd

Last edited:
Strange. Do you still have the DLC content when you play the game? If not, that sounds like an issue for tech support. Please file a report at https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?forums/stellaris-tech-support.942/ and my colleagues will help you out.
Nothing was there other than the basic game. I had to manually delete the game files and reinstall them from Steam to get everything back. Now it is working and the DLC content is showing up in the lists and working fine.