[Dev Team] 1.5.1 Hotfix Released [checksum b8d2]

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hi, I don't see 1.5.1 option in updates window (steam). I just have 1.5.0 and nothing more:/
How can I get 1.5.1?
You should wait for the next patch or hotfix to be released.So,when a 1.5.2 or 1.6.0 will be released,you will have a rollback for 1.5.1.The only patches you can rollback and lock to are the previous patches than the current.If you don't want the game to be auto-updated,you can launch the game without Steam in the case you didn't know it.Hope this has been helpful for you.
Cordially.

You should wait for the next patch or hotfix to be released.So,when a 1.5.2 or 1.6.0 will be released,you will have a rollback for 1.5.1.The only patches you can rollback and lock to are the previous patches than the current.If you don't want the game to be auto-updated,you can launch the game without Steam in the case you didn't know it.Hope this has been helpful for you.
Cordially.
My game is 1.5.0 as it is written in main menu of game:/
I allowed for public betas ofc

Reactions:
Hi, I don't see 1.5.1 option in updates window (steam). I just have 1.5.0 and nothing more:/
How can I get 1.5.1?
1.5.1 is the current live version, so all you need to do is opt out of any optional betas (should say "None - opt out of all beta programs"), and it will auto-update.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Please share a similar instructions for GOG buyers.
Are you using GOG on windows?
In that case, right click the game, press configure and you have "beta channels" that should be set to disable.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Are you using GOG on windows?
In that case, right click the game, press configure and you have "beta channels" that should be set to disable.

Thank you, according to your advice, I found new options - that I wasn't aware previously. But doing all, that was recomennded above didn't improve the situation. Game still won't start :(

Reactions:
Thanks for the hotfix. For now everything work with city modifiers. Thanks again for the efforts during this time, the game is getting more and more captivant.

But...

still this hugggggge problem of performance :
-no speed 4 or 5
-lagging when zooming out/in
-freezing when opening windows, province info etc
-no fluidity possible late game with huge empires...

I have way over the computer to run the game, i do not understand. i post a thread about that, I am not the only one apparently to have this problem but as we are on Mac, it’s doesn’t look to be a priority... sad :(

I have the same issues, its really disappointing, I was waiting for this update for 2 moths, and I can't play it. Devs promised that they worked on mac performance, but it got worse! I bought KG3 but now I regret that decision, PDX just don't care about mac users, because apparently we don't put enough money in their pockets. And they would not get back to us.

Reactions:
I have the same issues, its really disappointing, I was waiting for this update for 2 moths, and I can't play it. Devs promised that they worked on mac performance, but it got worse! I bought KG3 but now I regret that decision, PDX just don't care about mac users, because apparently we don't put enough money in their pockets. And they would not get back to us.
Yep, Mac user here.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Hey since the Menander Update, random borders are sometimes highlighted/glowing. The hotfix didnt fix the issue and im not the only one having this as people on reddit have complained about this.
Got the same problem, usually the glowing disappears once you right-click on the nation, but after an hour of playing the glowing borders stay and doesn't disappear.