[Dev Team] 1.5.0 Menander Update Released [checksum 2c13]

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Note to anyone having update issues, make sure you opt out of any beta versions you may have been on. imperator_test, etc. Those will prevent an update.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I had to close and reopen IR in the Steam Library a few times to get the update prompt. When I closed the launcher but kept steam open it downloaded fine.

I only got to test the new Epirus Pack for a moment (work drone has to push paper) but very early impression is that the Epirus soldier looks great, far better than the generic phalanx guy. The first mission tree is very detailed and captures the recent history of setbacks and internal strife well. Deceased characters like Alexandros can now be viewed through character portraits when you view their families.

definitely can’t wait to play when I finish work.

Note to anyone having update issues, make sure you opt out of any beta versions you may have been on. imperator_test, etc. Those will prevent an update.
Ah finally. I didnt see it. You have to select the top one called "NONE - opt out of all beta programs" Hehe

• 1Like
Reactions:
I have got a question. How do you get up to 70 seats for the populares? I started (another) playthrough as Rome where i want to turn into a dictatorship rather soon than late. But with the changes to seats and stuff i can't see how i get to 70 seats after all since changing laws only affects the support?

Been saying it for months and they dont listen. Feels like they dont play their own game. You cant make trade goods more.important and trade routes more numerous without giving us QoL tools to automating trade, because as it stands its unplayable and you end up just doing it on your capital and letting the rest rot.
Senatus Populsque, they made a subforum for that.

• 5Like
Reactions:
got several crashes today and I think it's from hovering over settlement modifiers, especially the Urban Development modifier in citys, which alone crashed my game 4 times or so.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Hows the game speed?

The game crashes when I click on some territories or cities (for example, Rome).
I have the same issue. If you hover your mouse over city modifiers (I.E founded by Alexander) it crashes. Other than that the update is great. Poor Pyrrhus lost the power struggle against Alexander’s nephew in my game :)

Hello!

You said "Of course, all the new content will go to existing Epirus owners for free."

I own Epirus Flavor Pack, but the Steam still wants me to buy Epirus Content Pack. Is it a bug?
Also, what are the additional missions? How to check if I have them in my game or not?

Reactions:
I'm on MacOS 10.14.6, I'd like to know where is the update in my Steam?
Screenshot 2020-08-12 at 08.22.31.png