• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thanks for the update/news, @HBS_HighCommand ! 1.5 before or just about mid-March? Definitely looking forward for it, although I haven't had major issues with playing, any and all bugfixes are always a welcome. :D

Also, good luck in moving to your new office; hope everyone at HBS can enjoy the new workplace!

OjwpzA7srIPneVvsVSy6ABBpeDCoqsXK-qPHKEF9rQ5ov8Z8jKlMNnANGwRdm6MPXHguR4v1PDQccbm4chpjW9HzzvzZWGDmlLUieAbHMz_QtzR97zAhch5uuwBTOijwHyICSYzT
Clan Nova Cat confirmed !!!!

Ha! It could be worse you could be troubleshooting mods your putting.. oh wait.. that's exactly what your doing! Really enjoying what your doing right now..

I've heard some folks gripe the game lacks content..When the TT games came out lo those many years ago... there wasn't much to it either. All I ask as a gamer is eye on the lore. Action and a good combat system the creates the feel of the board game is nice and well and good, and downright great but you've set the game down in the prepositioning to the 4th war.
These kids need more backround.. Hopefully you'll provide that with urban warfare (no that wasn't a hint.. Hint is far to small a word for that)

Game should have MORE info to players on the actions of Justin Allard and others who we see a little of, but there's an assumption the player knows more about them and many don't. A lot of the younger players got introduced to Battletech via Battletech Darkage Wiz Kids stuff and know nothing of what came before (boy was THAT game a flash in the pan) I know this because I owned a game store here in the bay area.

I look forward to what you gents do. And as a BT fan it's important. You are providing a transition game and experience from the classic table top game and it era's onto computers.

so me, the old guy asks the following. SOON control of more then just a single lance in battle. I'm assuming we'll see this in Urban Warfare.. a little combined arms.. but that's just an assumption. Come on yer a business guy. CONTROL IS DER EVERYTINK! YA YA!

Anyway. Yep get the rest of the wild mehs out there.. Grab any of the modders who have done shit the WORKS and works well and give em a little part time work..
You got one modder who's gone and written a flash point.. A whole multimission arc flashpoint.. Yep..I've no idea what the persons day job is, but you should talk to them!

Grats on the new office, put it to good use.. and TAKE MY MONEY.. but please be sure to give me the value I want for it and we'll all be happy.

Still yer do'n good and you do have one hell of an advantage over any all but a few game studio's on the planet. It's also a bit of a head ache because of player expectations which just have to be met. You don't really get an option there. Building your product on the foundation of a 30 year old well selling tabletop game is what it is. Your doing right by it so far. See you about the verse lads.

The marauder is not going to be in 1.5. it's at least after 1.6 & UW. This has been stated previously.

The marauder is not going to be in 1.5. it's at least after 1.6 & UW. This has been stated previously.
Indeed:

Mitch: Step one, never say never. Step two, NOT in Urban Warfare. Not in our next release. The reason for that, honestly, the real reason for that is cause we don't have enough people to do everything that we're doing and get the Unseen out. But the truth of the matter is, the truth, on the Internet, is that we love the Unseen. We LOVE the Unseen. There is not a member of the studio that does not want especially the Marauder and the Warhammer in our game, especially because we promised them during our Kickstarter. Right? We PROMISED them. And then legal things got in our way <audience boos> Please. We're MechWarriors, we have honour, okay? But will they come? HELL YEAH they'll come! <audience cheers>
Jordan: All right, what the hell.
Mitch: Screw Fight Club. But not today, and not tomorrow. But soon and for the rest of your lives.<audience laughs>
- https://www.twitch.tv/videos/343727858?t=06h54m01s

Indeed:

Mitch: Step one, never say never. Step two, NOT in Urban Warfare. Not in our next release. The reason for that, honestly, the real reason for that is cause we don't have enough people to do everything that we're doing and get the Unseen out. But the truth of the matter is, the truth, on the Internet, is that we love the Unseen. We LOVE the Unseen. There is not a member of the studio that does not want especially the Marauder and the Warhammer in our game, especially because we promised them during our Kickstarter. Right? We PROMISED them. And then legal things got in our way <audience boos> Please. We're MechWarriors, we have honour, okay? But will they come? HELL YEAH they'll come! <audience cheers>
Jordan: All right, what the hell.
Mitch: Screw Fight Club. But not today, and not tomorrow. But soon and for the rest of your lives.<audience laughs>
- https://www.twitch.tv/videos/343727858?t=06h54m01s

any chance for an alternate link, for some reason twitch yells at me about time travel and stuff when i click on that.

any chance for an alternate link, for some reason twitch yells at me about time travel and stuff when i click on that.

Skip to 1:12:37 if the timestamp doesn't work (my transcript above starts at 1:13:37, but there's some interesting pre-amble).