• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are accusing the Witcher 3 of bad writing, clearly we played different games. If you had made that arguement for witcher 1 Iwould have agreed with you, but The Witcher 3 is the only game in the past decade that has actually evoked a personal emotional response. Ive never seen anything like the cut scene with the bloody baron from Bioware.

Could anyone direct me to someone I can ask about this? "I'm curious what gaming industries such as yourselves look for in Narrative Designers or writers in general because I'm studying in college to get involved in such things and it would be good to know what kind of work I should have to show for myself before I'm done."

If there was an agree button, I'd press it.
Promising vision, very true to paradox's daring and experimental approach instead of more of the same.

You were talking about other series being good examples of CRPGs and I was putting divinity into the conversation.
Oh right. In this case DoS2 has a lot of potential but it's not out yet, so it doesn't make DoS a series, unless we considere the whole Divinity saga itself, but in this case it's not recent memory, and actually they weren't THAT great :)

Status
Not open for further replies.