Dev Diaries You Still Want To See

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Showing developer posts only. Show all posts in this thread.
I would personally like to know more about province improvements. How many can you have of the same type in a city? 1 per province or 1 per city?
Can all province improvements be buildt in any province or are there limitations to where each type can be buildt?
I'm sorry but we covered this in the Dev Diary? You need multiple of the same Province Improvement in order to meet the Boosts & Requirements on several of the CIty Structures. We also show a screenshot of a province that can build either a Farm, Forester, Conduit or Research Post. From the tooltip you can gather the province has Grasslands, Forest and a Mana Node which allows for these.

I don't think they've gone much into the tech tree and selection of new tomes, past tier I. But I also strongly agree with everyone who's saying "pantheon," because I still don't understand that, at all.
haha, what do you not understand about the Pantheon?

• 3Like
Reactions:
So what are the rules for province improvements such as mob camp, herbalist , runecarver's camp etc. Can you build them 1 per province or 1 per city?
The Special Province Improvements can only be build once per city

Reactions: