• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Was sort of lonely last night. I suppose there is not enough interest for KoJ kamikaze for the time being.

Jarkko Suvinen said:
Was sort of lonely last night. I suppose there is not enough interest for KoJ kamikaze for the time being.
I was coming 20.00 but my CK so I had to reboot and when I came to vnet at 20.03-05 it was empty :(

Jarkko Suvinen said:

There is interest but not ability. Saturdays (and Fridays) are fully booked the whole year for me.

Does those who are interested have some other day & time that would suit better? Would for example Tuesday evening (European times) be better?

Joohoo said:
Anyone interested to play this Friday around 18-20 GMT?
Can't make it probably, as I'll be playing another Paradox title in MP from 19 GMT...

Duke Bryan H. said:
Sorry, but that means i cant play i tried to play with there will be war but i couldnt connect but i can connect playing EU3. :confused:
CK and EU3 need different ports open, and EU3 is not as draconian on router settings, so I presume you are behind a router (if you can play EU3 MP but CK MP, that is).

Please read the FAQ in my signature. It is written for EU2 MP, but it applies for CK too.