• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Just looked in the strategium alliance forum: http://www.strategium-alliance.com/upload/strategium/CrusaderKings2/Europa_Divisa.zip

There the opening post is updated and the same link as in this threads' OP.

one link to rule them all^^

it is hosted on our servers that sometimes are down but today there was no problem of that sort. let's give another download test ;)

just to let you know there is a little bug in latest version. to fix it you need to just delete the technologies.txt file.

I should let you know that i love this mod. The provinces and especially the sea zones. They add a lot to republican gameplay.
Finally it's kind of hard to get bigger trade zones and fighting wars for single trade posts makes sense and is fun.
Haven't played much yet, but enjoy it already.
Thanks, non, merci beaucoup.

:):wub:

edit: ..and these little lovely islands and the map colours. Gorgeous.

edit2: Any reason it's not in the "List of Mods" thread yet ? Translation issues ? Just curious..

Last edited:
it is in the list ;) (map section)

:eek:

oops

Yeah, map section probably fits best. My fault.
Thanks again Arko and whoever has their hands in this.

Last question for now:
Will you keep working on it and might it get updated when vanilla patch 2.00 gets released ? I hooope so. :unsure:

edit: Oh and i just saw that the " Liste des Mods et Mini-mods francophone" in the Strategium-Alliance forum is outdated or better the compatbility information is.
Sadly, my french is far too bad to communicate over there.

Last edited:
:eek:

oops

Yeah, map section probably fits best. My fault.
Thanks again Arko and whoever has their hands in this.

Last question for now:
Will you keep working on it and might it get updated when vanilla patch 2.00 gets released ? I hooope so. :unsure:

i didn't follow closely latest versions but i think there are still some parts of my work included so these will be updated, but i don't know future plans from Elryck and Pixies57 who both work on EU4 mods. Pixies57 works on Africa part for M&T and a standalone Africa mod focused mod f.e.

i didn't follow closely latest versions but i think there are still some parts of my work included so these will be updated, but i don't know future plans from Elryck and Pixies57 who both work on EU4 mods. Pixies57 works on Africa part for M&T and a standalone Africa mod focused mod f.e.

Oh, oh,.... well might be the next patch and DLC makes Elryck and Pixies57 return. Well i can hope.

Sooo.....
You mean you could update the Mercator map mod instead if the mod itself won't get an update ?
edit: Oh you did that with Elryck too. Hmm.

Well that would be cool as well.

Oh, oh,.... well might be the next patch and DLC makes Elryck and Pixies57 return. Well i can hope.

Sooo.....
You mean you could update the Mercator map mod instead if the mod itself won't get an update ?
edit: Oh you did that with Elryck too. Hmm.

Well that would be cool as well.

well we'll when 2.00 will be up. I am pretty busy those times. Priority will be given to my very own creations. Europa Divisia is a very big load of work and also a compilation of a few others mods, updating those mods definetly helps the global update, but i probably won't do that global update myself.

I didn't expect you to do all that on your own. :happy:

Thanks, sounds promising and good to know you will stick to it even though you and the others are busy.

Take your time that's necessary.

I can wait.
I can be patient.
I believe...

Thanks

Does the Pulchra map mod only changes the graphic or does it add provinces as well?

Does the Pulchra map mod only changes the graphic or does it add provinces as well?

yeah it adds new provinces and sea zones. features list is on page 1:

FEATURES

Additional provinces
Additional sea provinces (division of existing ones + seas around arabic peninsula)
Additional islands ( Elbe, Oléron, anglo-norman islands, Dalmatian islands ,Corfou, Eubée, Djerba...)
New Republics : Amalfi, Ancône, Noli, Gaète, Raguse, Aden (Aden is borrowed from Jordaelf's mini mod)
Completed HRE emperors' dynasties and Carolingians
Completed Roman Empire emperors' dynasties
Added all Popes and Ecumenial Patriarches

the Pulchra submodules (map & calligraphy) can be used as standalones and modify the map style for the first et the fonts used ingame for the second^^

Can a list be published of all the new provinces and/or their respective IDs? I'd like to see if I can integrate them into the Köppen Climate Classification mod, which has been rendered obsolete due to CK2+ integrating DVED.

Would you be interested in changing the borders in Bohemia?
The ones you use (at least those on screenshots on the first page) are based on regional division from 1960 :)
Anything less recent would be much better, for instance you couls use this map.

Or if you are interested, I could share with you a map I made a while ago, representing medieval castellanies which were used as administrative centres in Bohemia in 11th-13th century. A map which I used as a base for Bohemian setup in SWMH, and for my suggestions in Thure's project where you can also find some explanations why I suggest certain designs.