• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
New Update :
* Add Jersey, Oléron, and Aunis
* Add mini mod on old age
* Add mini mod on news border (NB+ / New Borders - author : EOOQE)
* Add mini mod on courtier jewish (Jewish courtiers - author : jordarkelf)

Download

Last edited:
Well, I´m a noob and I need some help... What I have to do to install the mod? This is the second mod that i download, the first was the Game of Thrones one, but that hat a setup archive that did all the work...

Sorry if i made any grammar mistakes, English isn´t my first language

I'm not the author but I can say it will be updated and will come with new stuff like additional republics^^

Stay chooned !

Can you tell me all the files that would need translating?

I think it is mainly the localisation from my two mini-Mod "ReC" and "Xylo". I've progressed a bit on it since latest version integrated in Europa Divisa. Don't mind contacting me, I'll provide you the latest version if you want to work on it^^

Where can we download the mod? (the links are not working for me) Are there any alternative locations?

Thanks.

link in OP is working for me

link in OP is working for me

Thanks for replying. When trying it from my country, it behaves like the server is available but times out. I used a proxy in France and it worked. FREEEEEDOOOOOM...

I can't wait to try it out if I eventually manage to download it, I much appreciate the effort to correct the map (especially).

Thanks for replying. When trying it from my country, it behaves like the server is available but times out. I used a proxy in France and it worked. FREEEEEDOOOOOM...

I can't wait to try it out if I eventually manage to download it, I much appreciate the effort to correct the map (especially).

allright. just remember it is only 1.09x compatible. further updates are not planned ATM.

allright. just remember it is only 1.09x compatible. further updates are not planned ATM.

it works with 1.09x indeed. it makes sense not to support 1.1xx, the mod serves its purpose well. i was hoping there was more enthusiasm behind such a mod and that Pdox incorporate these changes to the geography of the map, at the very least.

congrats on a fine job.

Last edited: