• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
What is your mod?

As i said it's not really a mod - more an adjustment from Vanilla - you can see the result in the last post of this thread:

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?597444-Possible-way-to-change-Major-Titles/page2

It was mostly to get a royal domain and appropriate titles for the feudal lords. And since I enjoy playing with France and you did a good job there...

Do you have any plans to create a Reims territory separate from Champagne? And carve Aunis out of Thouars?

Beautiful. You know, if you would make the map compatible with the CK2Plus West Africa, I would love to fully integrate it into my Tweaks Compilation, and edit the Magnate Lords events to add goods to your new provinces.

Beautiful. You know, if you would make the map compatible with the CK2Plus West Africa, I would love to fully integrate it into my Tweaks Compilation, and edit the Magnate Lords events to add goods to your new provinces.

Hum, good idea but i 've no time, but if you want to take the map, there is no problem.

An update to this mod has been long awaited. Nice work and thank you.

In fact, it has always worked in jeux-strategie forum but was expected that eliminating every bug you report it on forum English. ^^

If you want,you can adapt the map.
Do not forget just thank the french community Strategium and its members Elryck,Arko and Pixies57 in your credit.

Last edited:
UPDATE :

Europa Divisa

* New map mercator
* add nicknames for woman and fixed bug of vanille's nickname
* add more provinces :
• in Iceland (Vestfirdir, Norduland Vestra, Norduland Eystra, Sudurland)
• 4 Giudicati of Sardegna
• Elbe island
• Amalfi republic
• Asti
• Savona
• Ibiza
• Vintimille
* Add more COA

Last edited:
Did you report the bug in vanilla's nickname system, and the fix?

UPDATE :
* Update for 1.08 patch
* Added more provinces in Ireland : Down, Derry, Armagh, Fermanagh, Monaghan, Longford, Leitrim, Cavan, Offaly, Westmeath
* Added rhinokopia trait
* Implementation of all imperial dynasties of the Roman Empire with the complete genealogy of each
* Implementation of all imperial dynasties of the Byzantine Empire with the complete genealogy of each
* Added the cause of deaths of family members imperial
* Added colorful interface board mod
* Added mod female nicknames for patch 1.08 (I corrected two errors in the text)
* Added mod ArmoiriesArko Pack suitable for patch 1.08 (I fixed some Greek surnames)

DOWNLOAD

Last edited: