• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
British Patriot said:
AAR Viewers. I have made a slight mistake. I meant to do an update on the 1936 Olympics but i forgot. If you want me to show it then i will now.

British Patriot
i want it! ! :D

Germanys Olympics

The chosen olympic poster which replaced the infamous one depicting a Aryan with a creed on his head.

"Good Day Sport's Fans! I am Joachim Lang, Olympics Reporter for the XI Olympiad! First of all is the shotput"

The Germans also announced that there team was going to have Blacks, Jews and others who were not to be allowed by Hitler.

In the shot put, The Germans carried off the Gold. sadly there was a huge Nazi Rally that was so disturbing to athletes that Donitz banned any Nazi sympathisers from the Stadium. The Football was won by Italy, which was unsurprising since they had won the 1934 world Cup. Amazingly, Hungary won the Water Polo and Germany got silver. Jesse Owens narrowly beat Lutz Long in several races. Donitz agreed to meet him and they shook hands. Donitz also congratualted Lutz and the bronze winner, Naoto Tajima of Japan. Shooting was a spectacular win for the Germans. At the end, Germany finished with the most medals with USA following.

Other Notes:

The Soviet Union was banned from the Games on Donitz's Orders.
The Olympics were almost completely undisturbed by Nazis.

Donitz declares Democracy.

Donitz declared that elections would be held and would end on January 3 1938. Donitz has a immediate majority in most areas except East Prussia where the Communists are making disturbing progress.

British Patriot said:
...Shooting was a spectacular win for the Germans. At the end, Germany finished with the most medals with USA following.
excellent update! ! ! :cool:

Lovley updates, nice to se Donitz cracking down on those 'looney' Nazi's

Election Results

The Election ended up as the biggest landslide in German Electoral History.

Karl Donitz (No Party) 95%
Hermann Goering (Nazis) 2%
Ernst Toller (Communists) 3%

The Election went well with only a few disgruntled East Prussian junkers voting for Nazis or Communists(!)

British Patriot said:
Coming Soon in this AAR:
The Austrian Question
1938 World Cup
The Sudeten Question

The Election ended up as the biggest landslide in German Electoral History.

Karl Donitz (No Party) 95%
Hermann Goering (Nazis) 2%
Ernst Toller (Communists) 3%
nice! a preview of things to come!

excellent election results! ! !

The Austrian Question

In March, as Donitz sat on his window ledge looking out on the trees that were gaining leaves rapidly, Ulrich Von Hassel ran into his Office.
"Sir! Sir! theres been a coup in Austria!"
"WHAT!?!?!?"
"Kurt Von Schussnig as been kicked out and Austria is asking for Anschluss."
"What Should we do? We could agree, but then Britain and France might attack us. If we refuse, those blasted nazis might win in Austria. And We dont want another spanish Civil War like the one that is STILL raging"
"Ask Britain and France for permission?"
"They would never agree! Dang it. Agree to their proposal."
"Yes Sir"

France stated its outrage at this but Britain kept its mouth shut. France didnt take any action luckily.

To take Donitz's Mind of this worry, he decided to attend the 1938 World Cup.....

The Route to Qualifying.

GErmany managed to qualify to the cup.
Germany did brilliantly and beat Finland 4-0.
Then Estonia lost to Germany 4-1
Finally Sweden was thrashed 6-0.
Germany finished on top of its group.

1938 World Cup

Donitz visited Paris to watch the World Cup. The First Game was Germany v Switzerland which ended in a 1-1 draw. In a rematch, Germany were defeated 4-2 and knocked out. This was dissapointing and it was (and is) the only World Cup that Germany never managed to get through from the group stages.

Nice update.
Oh, so Germany didn't do as well in football as in the olympics? I guess there is something to improve upon.
So are you actually going to have the world war, or are you going to let the game continue in peace? :)

Ciçatrix said:
Nice update.
Oh, so Germany didn't do as well in football as in the olympics? I guess there is something to improve upon.
So are you actually going to have the world war, or are you going to let the game continue in peace? :)

Not sure yet

Nice short updates....

British Patriot said:
Donitz visited Paris to watch the World Cup. The First Game was Germany v Switzerland which ended in a 1-1 draw. In a rematch, Germany were defeated 4-2 and knocked out. This was dissapointing and it was (and is) the only World Cup that Germany never managed to get through from the group stages.

Hey at least you guys turned up.... England still not entering then ;)