• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Aug 21, 2008
Dear Sirs:

I see that the game was released around the middle of October 2008.

Will there be a demo soon?

If and when there is a Demo, please don't have it as a timed demo... that is the quickest way for a game demo to get deleted and the company ignored into the future for me.

A one level demo is fine but I must play with the game before going out and purchasing it.

Really hope that I can use my current (old) Microsoft Force Feedback 2 joystick without having to use something like "Joymouse" just to use it.

I am on a limited income at the present time therefore a Game Demo is a MUST for me to consider buying any game.

Hands on interactive demo will let me prove that the game is worth the hype or not.

Thank you!

Respectfully,
Bill G.
- Long Time Computer Gamer
(Age 51+)

SevenUp said:
Dear Sirs:

I see that the game was released around the middle of October 2008.

Will there be a demo soon?

If and when there is a Demo, please don't have it as a timed demo... that is the quickest way for a game demo to get deleted and the company ignored into the future for me.

A one level demo is fine but I must play with the game before going out and purchasing it.

Really hope that I can use my current (old) Microsoft Force Feedback 2 joystick without having to use something like "Joymouse" just to use it.

I am on a limited income at the present time therefore a Game Demo is a MUST for me to consider buying any game.

Hands on interactive demo will let me prove that the game is worth the hype or not.

Thank you!

Respectfully,
Bill G.
- Long Time Computer Gamer
(Age 51+)

There is a demo out already:
http://www.gamershell.com/download_34792.shtml

Fred