• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thanks for the alternatives to Fileplanet, still in line there (4 mins to go) but torrent is good d/l, as is FZ. :D

Fileplanet is the fastest, worth the wait?!

All lined up on fileplanet 92 of 152

I already want to register my copy of HOI3! I want to get my new little icon under my avatar!

All lined up on fileplanet 92 of 152

I already want to register my copy of HOI3! I want to get my new little icon under my avatar!

Torrent took me ~10 min.

Is the torrent in english since it's from a swedish site?

I think the demo is only english. It's defenitly not in Swedish.

There was a bit of a queue for Fileplanet - a 17minute wait I think. Speed doesn't seem to be an issue once you get started though

*Hugs his 1.5mb/sec download speed*

Hmm.... Does the fact that Susana posted a torrent link mean she's going to be banned from the forums now? :)

The demo file I'm DL'ing is only 92.4 MB, not 600+. I think it's from worthplaying. Is that a zipped version, but the fileplanet version is unzipped? Anyone know? I was just surprised at the size discrepancy.

Edit: It appears that the US mirror has a smaller file than the others. Perhaps they screwed up and chopped most of it off? That would explain the corrupt file someone got.

Last edited: