• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

unmerged(275499)

Recruit
1 Badges
Feb 27, 2011
  • Cities in Motion
I've tried searching here and google, and, browsed this forum and the tech support forum. Still can't find an answer.

How do I delete underground metro rail?

Everytime I click 'B' or the bulldozer tool, it goes above ground and I cant see the rail anymore.

co_martsu

Colossal Order CEO
1 Badges
Aug 25, 2010
  • Colossal Order Staff
You'll have to click back to the underground view after choosing the bulldozer. I'm sorry for the inconvenience!

vgab

Recruit
Oct 6, 2015
Thanks for not answering the original question, which was how to select the underground view, not whether. The level selector is only visible when you select an underground rail.

slornie

Lt. General
32 Badges
May 2, 2011
  • Majesty 2
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Naval War: Arctic Circle
  • Cities in Motion
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Commander: Conquest of the Americas
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Prison Architect
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife Pre-Order
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • 500k Club
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Cities: Skylines
Actually, the original question was "how to delete underground metro tracks when the bulldozer defaults to above-ground mode", to which the answer is "go back into underground mode". The answer is probably rather brief here because it had been answered several times before, such as here, which has a more complete answer which should also resolve your issue:

The game offers you the street level view once you select the bulldozer. The tool still works also below ground, but you have to select the underground view by pressing the underground view button next to the minimap, on the bottom of the screen. Hope this helps!
You ought to also be able to reach the underground view using the keyboard shortcut "U" (unless you've remapped it to some other key). :)