• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(37287)

Private
Dec 29, 2004
what defence should i build to defend guam? it seems as the japanese attack from the island to the north of guam with infantery/marines without using boats. theyre just sending the troops over the see "on foot". should i build coastal fortifications or land fortifications? ive always built coastal but it seems as the japanese attack it without any major difficulties. maybe even the level matters?

danielbejmar said:
what defence should i build to defend guam? it seems as the japanese attack from the island to the north of guam with infantery/marines without using boats. theyre just sending the troops over the see "on foot". should i build coastal fortifications or land fortifications? ive always built coastal but it seems as the japanese attack it without any major difficulties. maybe even the level matters?
you are either having a weird Hoi1 ww1 TGW game or you are posting in the wrong forum thread ,(Edit:CORRECTION. No i am confused :confused: and going crazy.wrong link given and now removed)

If you have ships in the sea province that should stop the japs moving on foot (island hopping tech)to your island,also beware of lack of supplies on your island that could be why you are easy to beat?.

Last edited:
My mistake you are talking TGW,i was confused ,you mean the Jap attacks on the German pacific islands :) Well same answer as before,you can only block there island hopping movement with ships.But then there at risk from the jap navy.The japs are really aggressive in TGW. :cool: