• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

Ordo Impavidus

Major
23 Badges
Jul 30, 2011
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Sengoku
  • Semper Fi
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Pirates of Black Cove
  • Magicka
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Pride of Nations
  • Rise of Prussia
  • BATTLETECH
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
Greetings :)

Is there any way that I can decrease the turn speed? It seems that every three seconds a turn is made but I find that to be too fast for my taste. I prefer a turn to be made every five to seven seconds or even every ten seconds to be honest.

I do realize that this is a real time pause-able game, but I find it rather annoying to have to keep clicking that tiny pause button as frequently as I have had to. Sometimes my mouse click won't register or I misclick. Also, sometimes I receive about ten messages in one turn! And yes I do have the game to display messages from every NPC, friend or foe or none of the above, because I want to know what they're up to. I'm no speed reader either.

If it is not possible to change turn rate further than what is allowed in game, is there at least some way that I can bind my space bar key to the go/pause button? That would make pausing the game less of a problem and would be an acceptable solution.

Please. And thank you.